eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

38 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

ah jeez, soon to be ULEZ exempt and just down the road from me 

Well then, there's a handy solution to your conundrum... grab this, sell some of the others off your fleet and use the money to get it roadworthy, then cruise around London flicking the V to all the ULEZ monitoring cameras. :D Bosh, job done.

Assuming you like Acclaims, that is.

£1,895

This description is based on my opinion of the vehicle, the paperwork that comes with the car and anything I have been told about it. The vehicle is 60-years-old and this cannot be taken as a definitive statement for obvious reasons. As with most classic cars, there may be faults and quirks whilst, almost inevitably, some degree of tinkering and care will always be called for. Such are the joys of owning an antique vehicle and they must be taken within their own context and not compared to modern day cars. They are sold as old, mainly out-dated machines and come without any comeback whatsoever. They are my terms and conditions.

OK m8.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/615038147015448/

323577405_5544402848991271_8072879519399

2 hours ago, egg said:

£2.5k which seems ok for this shite.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/681323440450423/

328309913_590249606258681_11568257871816

326772661_3438531529761421_1109024449553

Part of me wants one of these before they become extinct, but another part of me can't bear the few days I'd be driving a Chrysler before the Lancia badges arrived from Italy

3 hours ago, wesacosa said:

The wife’s grandfather had one of these and he found out the hard way that CD implies Cross Dresser

2 hours ago, grogee said:

Part of me wants one of these before they become extinct, but another part of me can't bear the few days I'd be driving a Chrysler before the Lancia badges arrived from Italy

I remember when I had my Ypsilon, I drove down to visit my parents in it.  My dad, who isn't particularly a car person, immediately identified it as a Lancia even though it had no Lancia badges anywhere.  Which I thought was interesting.

46 minutes ago, goosey said:

Different times back then and he was old as fuck so he couldn’t handle it, he also stunk as well cause he used to fart a lot 

Me too, never stopped me cross dressing though. 

I'm only pulling your leg though. I did once wear a dress to a ball because I didn't have a DJ, and it was black tie. I resented the obligation to pay for or rent a suit, so cross-dressing was the obvious* answer

Hillbilly Hotrod https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125745011989?hash=item1d46fc9d15:g:lSMAAOSwmKBj16DN
Currently a whole QUID and silly bollocks hasnt put a reserve on it.

I am looking for nearest to 10k,

WOTEVER

Go here to see on youtube sorry it is in Romanian, that all I have available

th?id=OIP.Ux69omNwM052SI_aEe2LdwHaF6&pid=Api&P=0

Nice overspray M7 Chevrolet S10 xtreme pick up - Picture 4 of 9Chevrolet S10 xtreme pick up - Picture 5 of 9

Ex old Bill Volvo in York, so close to Scotland - closer than me anyway - 1 day auction £3.20 no reserve. Needs an Mot and some work BUT:

it's also registered as zero emissions 

So does that mean it's ULEZ friendly? @outlaw118 is looking for something ATM i can't access the checker tool. @LightBulbFun any clues?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275661246508?hash=item402eb0d02c:g:LisAAOSwj6Zj2~-y

Picture 1 of 13

15 minutes ago, Nev said:

Ex old Bill Volvo in York, so close to Scotland - closer than me anyway - 1 day auction £3.20 no reserve. Needs an Mot and some work BUT:

So does that mean it's ULEZ friendly? @outlaw118 is looking for something ATM i can't access the checker tool. @LightBulbFun any clues?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275661246508?hash=item402eb0d02c:g:LisAAOSwj6Zj2~-y

Picture 1 of 13

its not registered as Zero emissions sadly, its (oddly) registered with no emissions data at all, so sadly it comes up as needing to pay ULEZ

however if the vehicle does actually meet Euro 4 standards, then you should be able to either get the DVLA record updated and/or at least manually register it with TFL, and then it will become ULEZ free 

a letter from Volvo or such stating that is Euro 4 compliant should do the trick (for TFL at least)

26 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

I'm watchlisting this... could do me a turn. 

Cool, looks like it's had lower front suspension arms done (or at least bushes) from MOT history. I'd be interested in clutch/cambelt history myself. Clutch is known as a horrible job.