eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

15 hours ago, 3VOM said:

I looked at that about 10 years ago when it was dragged out of a garage in Yeadon. It was pretty ropey then. Shame it's not got the love since. 

18 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

They don't want to upset the apple cart
And they don't want to cause any harm 
But if you don't like
What they're going to do 
You better not stop them 'cause they're coming through (because the ally brake drums are ineffective and it can't stop, help, jesus, run for your lives). 

1 hour ago, wesacosa said:

I've never seen "Exquisite" and "Lada 1200L" in the same sentence before. I wonder how much more expensive it is now as opposed to when it was originally sold?

Still would, though.

2 hours ago, Fumbler said:

I've never seen "Exquisite" and "Lada 1200L" in the same sentence before. I wonder how much more expensive it is now as opposed to when it was originally sold?

Still would, though.

I have never understood the fascination with these, i drove one about 25 years ago and i can still remember  the driving experience as if it was yesterday, and not in a good way !

20 minutes ago, camryv6 said:

I have never understood the fascination with these, i drove one about 25 years ago and i can still remember  the driving experience as if it was yesterday, and not in a good way !

I just like the shape and the seemingly miserable basic-ness of it. Strangely, people I know of who've either owned or worked on them either absolutely loved them or wanted to push them off a cliff.

Curious Maestro mystery. Can any BL lickers tell me if digital dash was an option on 1.3L spec? I thought it was only MG/VDP that could have it.

Anyway, good donor for bits for mine, but may skyrocket in price due to digital dash 80s mania.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334722859896?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=lNKbcVwyRI6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=2Z40wC2iSsq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Screenshot_20230129-193040-165.png

Screenshot_20230129-193053-613.png

2 hours ago, grogee said:

Not certain but I believe that isn't a factory colour. 

Fun fact, when you open the tailgate that wide when it's raining, water pisses into the boot.

Isn't it just Melina Blue? It's a weird colour which looks more bluish or purplish depending on the light, but it's a standard colour I believe.

FORD PUMA ford-puma-melina-blue-1999-manual-1-7-76k Used ...

project puma mk2 1.7 melina blue - ProjectPuma • Ford Puma ...

1999 Ford Puma 1.7 Lux pack........A part ex rescue | Retro Rides

1 minute ago, Soundwave said:

Isn't it just Melina Blue? It's a weird colour which looks more bluish or purplish depending on the light, but it's a standard colour I believe.

FORD PUMA ford-puma-melina-blue-1999-manual-1-7-76k Used ...

project puma mk2 1.7 melina blue - ProjectPuma • Ford Puma ...

1999 Ford Puma 1.7 Lux pack........A part ex rescue | Retro Rides

I'm sure you're right, I just get the feeling I've never seen it before.

What was the blue colour for the Racing Puma called?