eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 minutes ago, grogee said:

Nooo -I'm still lusting after the earlier one.....
Mercedes Benz cls 320Cdi grand edition
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/mercedes-benz-cls-320cdi-grand-edition/1450337173

1 hour ago, wesacosa said:

Screenshot_20230121_161806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_161809_Chrome.jpg

I went on to Facebook to find this and it was the first suggestion on Marketplace! Zuck knows what I like...

I got excited when I saw that it was actually in Preston and not Perth, but Preston is still bloody miles away! I'm not sure I'm up for that trip again.

I really like this though, and check out the plates! Both the typeface and the "ACK"!

1 hour ago, grogee said:

You know how some of us get disproportionately wound up when the word 'jeep' is used on a non-Jeep/Chrysler product?

This is my absolute pet hate:

'sort after'

Anyway, the MoT history checks out, might need lower arms (£15ea) and it's been undersealed - either that's good, or bad if it's covering up rust. Worth £2k in my opinion with the low miles.

Screenshot_20230121-163525-330.png

That Puma is ace, buy you'd need to see some close up pictures of the rear arches and some of the inner rear wings and underneath.

6 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

Unclear whether it's the wife or the car that's being given up for sale here 🤔

Unfortunately my elderly Wife’s arthritis means she has been unable to swap back to manual transmission from an Auto. She drives perfectly and is a fabulous vehicle. A very reluctant sale.