eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 minutes ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

that went through Manor Park auctions last year, almost bid but was really there to bid on an Estelle later in the auction. it went for 3k plus fees and it was rather lovely 

1 hour ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

Am tempted by this, MOT history shows it's covered just 350 miles since 2009 though... that's going to be trouble if suddenly used in anger, I reckon.  Not even sure it has AC either, that dash is SPARSE.

12 hours ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

What's with the nose-up stance? Fooked rear suspension? Incorrect front springs?

It's got a PRV, it's still accelerating on its way to deliver crushing disappointment and a massive fuel bill. 

[edit: I would still buy it]

2 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

You know how some of us get disproportionately wound up when the word 'jeep' is used on a non-Jeep/Chrysler product?

This is my absolute pet hate:

'sort after'

Anyway, the MoT history checks out, might need lower arms (£15ea) and it's been undersealed - either that's good, or bad if it's covering up rust. Worth £2k in my opinion with the low miles.

Screenshot_20230121-163525-330.png

Range Rover Sport with wrong colour bonnet, £4k Leamington.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2009-land-rover-range-rover-sport-27-tdv6-hse-5dr-auto-estate-diesel-automatic/1442902997

It's here apparently.

"BONNET HAS BEEN WRAPPED IN WHITE [why?] I AM AWAITING HAVING IT REMOVED (AND ADDING TO THE PRICE) [what?] BUT GARAGES ARE BUSY 4 WEEK WAIT, SO ADVERTISING AS IT IS IN CASE ANYONE LIKES IT [no] OR WANTS TO BUY AND REMOVE THEMSELVES"

and

"PRICE IS FIRM DO NOT ASK WHAT I WILL TAKE. CHEAPEST YOULL EVER BUY AT THIS MONEY."

Screenshot_20230121-165829-881.png

Screenshot_20230121-165909-448.png

6 minutes ago, grogee said:

Range Rover Sport with wrong colour bonnet, £4k Leamington.

"PRICE IS FIRM DO NOT ASK WHAT I WILL TAKE. CHEAPEST YOULL EVER BUY AT THIS MONEY."

This is literally ten miles away and the same price. And it hasn't got a fucked up bonnet.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2006-land-rover-range-rover-sport-27-tdv6-hse-5dr-auto-estate-diesel-automatic/1443558279

Screenshot_20230121-171003-567.png

Screenshot_20230121-171051-978.png

3 minutes ago, grogee said:

Nooo -I'm still lusting after the earlier one.....
Mercedes Benz cls 320Cdi grand edition
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/mercedes-benz-cls-320cdi-grand-edition/1450337173