eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Every time I see an X2 for sale, it seems to be this metallic green colour. Makes me wonder if it's just the same one coming up for sale over and over again... also interesting to see mostly phone screenshots instead of actual photos.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202301183365296

Image 3 of 11

Image 8 of 11

On 19/01/2023 at 08:14, calebaaront said:

my thought/action process on seeing that:

"been told it was sat in the dry garage i pulled it out from for 40 years"

so your saying someone just abandoned what would of been a nearly new car? 40 years is probably an exaggeration  it would be DVLA-Archived if it really was laid up that early!

*punches reg mark into DVLA checker to see what the tax due date is, to see how long its actually been laid up for*

image.thumb.png.7e8299bc7dfadc67e1e2b017f01d3e31.png

oh fuck me it really has been dead since before 1983! LOL, theres gotta be an interesting story behind that!

also means those are likely its original physical number plates dont often see acrylic/laminated plates that old! :) 

3 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

oh fuck me it really has been dead since before 1983! LOL, theres gotta be an interesting story behind that!

It was put in store when the owner went away to India, shooting tigers. With a machine gun.

(Austin/Aston what's the difference?)

15 minutes ago, egg said:

I've read they are going to start doing cashback on cans and plastic bottles so this car could be a wise investment . I would check the brakes though because it looks like the driver shat himself.