eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

23 minutes ago, D.E said:

The two cars  I looked at both had V5s on the same date so it looks like they've applied for V5s for all of them which as we all know possession of the V5c does not make you the owner 

Is it legal to sell them, presumably in lieu of unpaid storage fees 

9 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Oh aye, I'm sure GSF will have them on the shelf.

They probably will, but you'll have to order some spark plugs for a 2018 Mondeo to find out.

6 hours ago, Wack said:

The two cars  I looked at both had V5s on the same date so it looks like they've applied for V5s for all of them which as we all know possession of the V5c does not make you the owner 

Is it legal to sell them, presumably in lieu of unpaid storage fees 

Depends what the  contract says. Plus, they'd need to ensure they had done everything they could to find out if the person owning the car was the same person as owing rent. Ie DVLA request for Information and HPI check. 

10 hours ago, wesacosa said:
11 hours ago, egg said:

323438932_1214286185838863_1319505513140

322961336_684625413356096_52128489810535

@rob88h

Ooof factor high. If I was looking for a project this’d be the one!

I’m trying to stay strong and get some of my rammle on the road instead of anything new. 

can someone please bring this into the fold. I feel I’ve contributed my services to early Sierra populations with the rescue of the DieseL last year. 

Very similar reg:

IMG_1101.thumb.jpg.8695f2628d1f88656798b4beb26dc4c8.jpg

Every time I see an X2 for sale, it seems to be this metallic green colour. Makes me wonder if it's just the same one coming up for sale over and over again... also interesting to see mostly phone screenshots instead of actual photos.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202301183365296

Image 3 of 11

Image 8 of 11

On 19/01/2023 at 08:14, calebaaront said:

my thought/action process on seeing that:

"been told it was sat in the dry garage i pulled it out from for 40 years"

so your saying someone just abandoned what would of been a nearly new car? 40 years is probably an exaggeration  it would be DVLA-Archived if it really was laid up that early!

*punches reg mark into DVLA checker to see what the tax due date is, to see how long its actually been laid up for*

image.thumb.png.7e8299bc7dfadc67e1e2b017f01d3e31.png

oh fuck me it really has been dead since before 1983! LOL, theres gotta be an interesting story behind that!

also means those are likely its original physical number plates dont often see acrylic/laminated plates that old! :) 

3 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

oh fuck me it really has been dead since before 1983! LOL, theres gotta be an interesting story behind that!

It was put in store when the owner went away to India, shooting tigers. With a machine gun.

(Austin/Aston what's the difference?)