eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

37.5K mile Peugeot 406, seems to have had the same owner from nearly new until recently, clean MOT history too, and I think is genuine. 

If anyone on here buys this please let me know, I'd be interested in it at a later date for sure:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/849457749669427/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

car.jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 8:53 PM, Rustybullethole said:

Nice. Never heard of them to be honest every days a school day. More than a touch of guzzi styling about that without the essential sticky out bits of course. Guess bits for it may be a challenge. Would though. 

Had a look at a 1976 500S here in Spain earlier this week. Totally misdescribed (loads of issues, badly bodged repairs, and no documentation at all). Hasn't put me off getting one BUT....

On 1/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, doug said:

.28e203fdf4ed48003f8f230d4ccb7187.jpg

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

I checked on the availability of spares for the one I looked at, just out of interest. Spares for Sanglas 500's made post 1981 seem to be more available than for pre 1981 bikes.

6 hours ago, cort16 said:

That looks as fucked as mine was 40 years ago. Good to see the excellent* idea of putting the radio arial in the scuttle panel below the front screen so it not only leaks into the cabin but also rots nicely.

Picture 10 of 11

Ldv camper van | eBay

'I'm rubbish at DIY'

Picture 7 of 11

'I'm rubbish at DIY'

Picture 5 of 11

'I'm rubbish at DIY'

Picture 2 of 11

'I'm rubbish at DIY'

Picture 1 of 11

'From drivers to living area, it needs widening as I'm to fat to fit through'

If only someone would invent something a like a sort of foldable distance calculating device which they called it a tape measure. Or a toothed tool with a handle for cutting wood.

Picture 1 of 17

VW T25 Camper van 1982 restoration project Y reg | eBay

'3rd Feb 1997, had work at Dunright engineering in warrington'

The exact same day my mate's nan got first 'Nebuliser' inhaler. Oddly enough, 25 odd years later she's also a an immobile old wheezer that wouldn't make it to the end of the drive before collapsing, either.

6 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Fuck me.  How are you even supposed to get into that over-cab bed unless you are Warwick friggin Davis?

Perhaps you just climb the first two steps and shit into that bucket instead?