eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 1 of 12

Renault Clio Versailles 1.9D 10 Months MOT 2 Previous Owners only 31800 Miles!!! | eBay 

'If you have any questions please feel free to contact me'

Have you polished it, M8?

Yeah, why?

It's come up a treaty.

With a 1.9 diesel these must go quite well?

[just looked it up - 100mph - 0-60 in 14 sec]

1 hour ago, D.E said:

That's a bargain. Put a lot of miles on one of these a few years back now. They weren't easy to use on motorways imho, as you just had to flat out them  and read the road a long way in front to maintain a bit of speed.

6 hours ago, colino said:

The arb mounting appears to have been ripped out by a cack-handed recovery instead of succumbing to rust.  A survivor.

Looking closely at the pic, I don't think anything is broken, I think it's just a trick of the angles. The ARB mounting is clearly attached to the crossmember and not distorted, and lines up with the chassis rail properly, and that bracket that looks like it should join to it is holding the radiator

37.5K mile Peugeot 406, seems to have had the same owner from nearly new until recently, clean MOT history too, and I think is genuine. 

If anyone on here buys this please let me know, I'd be interested in it at a later date for sure:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/849457749669427/?referralSurface=messenger_lightspeed_banner&referralCode=messenger_banner

car.jpg