eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 2 of 13

Volvo 740 2.3 Saloon SPARES AND REPAIRS | eBay

'DOES NOT DRIVE OR START. WILL HAVE TO BE TRAILED AWAY....potentially seized gearbox as it won't shift out of first gear.'

'With the exception of the faulty automatic choke and potentially seized gearbox the car is both electronically and mechanically fully functional'

Would you take a part-exchange, M8?  I have a 1971 Peugeot moped that got run over by a steam roller and was subject to be being petrol bombed, but apart from that it's electronically and mechanically fucking amazing

Marketplace – 2004 Vauxhall Signum | Facebook

320483726_883039092852824_23590748673621

As Ive mentioned, daughter will likely be getting my car so looking at shitters and having had an Astra G Im quite taken with the idea of another one, or Zaffy A, or Vectra or even the 4 seat Vectra (aka Signum)

13 hours ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

I considered buying this when it was listed about a year and a half ago, before the current owner bought and modified it. It was mostly stock back then, I was put off by the terrible state of the rear arches - full of rust and wob. From the description in the photos I'm guessing they are in the same state or worse underneath the bolt-on plastic.

Here's an old Retro Rides thread on the car that I found when I was researching it. Explains the "+ MOTOCOMPO" on the plates.

As an aside, it's neither JDM nor a kei car - sold new in the UK and 1.2l!

It's been for sale for a couple of months, that could well be why it won't shift. 

21 hours ago, grogee said:

Maypole? Near Druids Heath. Just up the Road from Hollywood. You might find that going via Shirley would be quicker to get there