eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, grogee said:

Jag alert in Southam, @Cluffy

1998 XJR in need of recommissioning. £3450

I am more taken by this in the advert: Any inspection welcome, we have a dry workshop and jacks and inspection lamps available. 

Can I leave the Jag and just have the dry workshop and inspection lamps please?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314249029213?hash=item492ab3a65d:g:NU0AAOSwuctjbL42

s-l1600.jpg

It wasn’t long ago these were this much in excellent condition. Still, 85k isn’t a lot. Mrs C has been saying I should have an auto... Might not be quite what she had in mind....?

I’m rather taken by their Lemon XJS-C as well. Glorious. 

Always looked to me like one of those lip filler jobs that go wrong [Leslie Ash]  (they also qualify as eBay tat as that's where they came from - not the car, just the missus labia seats). The front ones are just as tasteful* but, as they came out of the original Bini (R50 or so) they are much more comfortable than the base model R55/R56 that were in hers when it arrived. I can live with 'em.

Picture 1 of 9

KTM Comet 50RS Grand Prix Sports moped 1976 with pedals beats Yamaha FS1e | eBay

A really half-arsed internet search suggests these will do 50mph. So about half the speed of anyone who had an FS1E or AP50 back in the day told you theirs did.

Picture 7 of 12

1989 Yamaha FS1 FS1-E (FIZZY) MOPED (FULLY NUT/BOLT RESTORED UK BIKE (MUST SEE) | eBay

It's not an FS1E, it's an FS1M.

'WILL (GUARANTEED) ONLY ROCKET IN VALUE ££ AS TIME MOVES ON

£3,495

Good luck to anyone who lives until they're 157 to find out.

9 hours ago, grogee said:

Jag alert in Southam, @Cluffy

1998 XJR in need of recommissioning. £3450

I am more taken by this in the advert: Any inspection welcome, we have a dry workshop and jacks and inspection lamps available. 

Can I leave the Jag and just have the dry workshop and inspection lamps please?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314249029213?hash=item492ab3a65d:g:NU0AAOSwuctjbL42

s-l1600.jpg

Really wanting an LPG converted XJ to replace the corolla when I move it on. But have been given a very strong telling off by the Mrs in advance that she will NOT be allowing it (she is the main one to drive the car as I have a work van).....anyone got any tips on how I can get this one past her? (Also interested in seeing if they will do a deal to include the workshop and inspection lamps!)

BRB, gritting the back yard

Picture 5 of 17

Piaggio Ape P50 - TL3T - stretch limo - 1980 | eBay

Was used as a stretch limo for a wedding, according to the advert. They can't have been in a hurry.