eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

15 hours ago, Alan_Green said:

Don't just scroll past that one guys.  That looks like an opporchancity.  

Citroen C4 VTS 180Desription.JPG

I had one of these a few years ago. I loved it but had to move it on due to me developing mobility problems and found it nearly impossible to get in or out of. Fast and decent handling, I smoked a golf gti on the motorway one day, and saw off many hot hatches locally. Well worth buying. My old one is on this forum with @FakeConcernalthough is not on the road just now. I would consider one again, for a toy, would be no use to me as a daily.

23 hours ago, grogee said:

I like these. It's only £1500 and it's got a cool wing on the back. In Brum.

Is it the Prance engine? (VTS 180)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/citroen-c4-vts-180/1447791727

Screenshot_20221208-201732-267.png

It does look nice! Not the Prince engine but the PSA EW10J4S as used in the more powerful 206 GTI, the later Loeb THP had the Prince, I never had one one but been in a few and would have like one as well.

21 hours ago, Alan_Green said:

Don't just scroll past that one guys.  That looks like an opporchancity.  

Citroen C4 VTS 180Desription.JPG

Very nice example I love the weird look of them, shame this doesn't have the pn roof or JLB stereo as two of mine had.

6 hours ago, Daviemck2006 said:

I had one of these a few years ago. I loved it but had to move it on due to me developing mobility problems and found it nearly impossible to get in or out of. Fast and decent handling, I smoked a golf gti on the motorway one day, and saw off many hot hatches locally. Well worth buying. My old one is on this forum with @FakeConcernalthough is not on the road just now. I would consider one again, for a toy, would be no use to me as a daily.

Yes I (technically belongs to my daughter) still have this in my Mother's garage on SORN. I think I'll have to get rid at some point as it's too expensive for daughter to run and anyway she doesn't really love it as I did. It's not as nice as the one seen here, more miles and some rust on rear arches (lived in Scotland!)  but does have leather JLB and pan roof!