eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

23 minutes ago, grogee said:

This is confusing. 1.3L with plazzy bumpers in 1985? Seats look a bit plush, too. 

BL lickers to the beige phone, please - Agatha Christie style mystery to uncover.

All L's had the plastic bumpers - only the base and City X spec came with the black metal ones.

The seat trim is standard - L spec material became slightly plusher for the 1984 model year.  This would be a late registered early dashed model - C plate was the crossover period for when the dash was swapped for the Montegos and the Mayfair trim level added.

Few from the emerald isle...

Price is a little steep although due to huge NCT (MOT) waiting lists anything with any ticket has shot up in price..

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/nct-today1-24-tax-8-23-only-45k/32790967?campaign=3

NCT today1/24 ,tax 8/23,only 45k

and for the same money...

2003 Audi A3 1.6 Petrol for sale in Wicklow for €1,400 on DoneDeal

photo_240253093

@sierraman what's the 2.0 pez like in these? Any stupid belts or grenadey bits?

I imagine it'll be a bit thirsty but I can see petrol staying 20-30p less than dirty diesel for a while, plus it would be nice to be able to drive to Places without paying for the privilege. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ford-galaxy-20-ghia-one-private-owner-from-new-ford-with-fsh/1445389169

Screenshot_20221207-161656-936.png

2.0 Duratec, good unit, not as prone to be smoky as the smaller displacement in the Mondeo/Focus. Piss flaps in manifold can get noisy, occasional EGR problem. Thermostat is a bitch to do, sometimes they’ll piss oil from the crank end seal like every Ford. Other than that no real complaints, expect maybe average 30-32 mpg. 

Careful if you go for a diesel one, the black ones have often been ex Addison Lee, which any cyclist in London will tell you, will have had a very hard life. 

Just now, wesacosa said:

I can see all of them apart from the Rover 75 which seems to.have gone so don't think they in groups 

Yes - removed my post now.  It was because I was logged in as a page on Facebook, not my own account.  Schoolboy error.

That Peugeot looks alright! Wonder if it needs the old 'Dodgy Tom Tickle' on the nearside rear quarter.

13 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Clean, straight Granny for 800 notes.

Seems cheap for what it is - hope it escapes the banger boys.

Screenshot_20221207_164241_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_164259_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20221207_164308_Facebook.jpg

Seems cheap... is it because he needs it gone before the police arrive? :D 

Product photo of 1991 Ford granada

1 minute ago, Soundwave said:

Seems cheap... is it because he needs it gone before the police arrive? :D 

Product photo of 1991 Ford granada

I'd seen the fake blud photos on antisocial media previously. Bizarre he's using some of them to try and sell it with though. 

It seems a lot of car for the money. Not my bag but thought it well worth sharing. I reckon it's close to being bought for the oval at that price though.