eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, 11001010 said:

I´ve been obsessing over these Y's for whatever reason for some weeks now. Maybe bacause over here they're all turning into beaters and getting very hard to find in good condition

Picture 3 of 12

Volvo Car 760 2.8 1990 66,000 miles | eBay

'Don't forget to ask your wife, girlfriend, lover etc before bidding'

Fat man with dreadful taste in motors seeks new bird. Must have GSOH, HBOL and like mopeds and Swedish cars.  No Liverpool fans, Tories or fox hunters.

Picture 14 of 21

rover 218 diesel car n reg classic mot May 23 rare Collectable low mileage 38k | eBay

As impressed as I am that the bottom half of Suzi Quattro took the photographs... 

Picture 7 of 21

'Buy it now £2500 ovno'

Paris Saint-Germain on Twitter: "1-1. Game on! 👊 #PSGMU  https://t.co/eSrttXRU0x" / Twitter

29 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 14 of 21

rover 218 diesel car n reg classic mot May 23 rare Collectable low mileage 38k | eBay

As impressed as I am that the bottom half of Suzi Quattro took the photographs... 

Picture 7 of 21

'Buy it now £2500 ovno'

Has (almost) a private plate for Squire @wuvvum

On 12/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, morrisoxide said:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.965eb2d999c6e6e367007191b639a54c.jpg

That yard is full of old chod. Is that a Landcrab hearse parked on the right? 

Edit:

Austin 3 liter Landcrab ambulance. The wonders of tinternet.

100643643_287868755949326_6336595453445931008_n.thumb.jpg.c947af9d9a8713356ae00abf82ea2c7c.jpg

Can't be more than three or four left,very probably not that many. If that's the one I think it is, it's been circling the drain for a few years since its last owner (and short-term saviour) passed away. Pity about these things,they're actually an amazingly good steer but 9/10s of people are retards who have never even sat in one but believe it's terrible because they read it somewhere once.Most of the remaining ten per cent wear riggers and are proficient with a hiab.

2 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

Can't be more than three or four left,very probably not that many. If that's the one I think it is, it's been circling the drain for a few years since its last owner (and short-term saviour) passed away. Pity about these things,they're actually an amazingly good steer but 9/10s of people are retards who have never even sat in one but believe it's terrible because they read it somewhere once.Most of the remaining ten per cent wear riggers and are proficient with a hiab.

I used to see that Mk10 driving around Wirral until recently.

6 minutes ago, BeEP said:

In Tavistock.  I wonder if @HMCis bored of the Yaris Verso yet!

Funnily enough before the trader bought it I saw it advertised  beside the former keepers house. There was a paper ad  in the window but no price. There was also a towing eye screwed into its mount through the front bumper. Didn’t bother. I wouldn't mind trying a vento though.

And I bet it looked and sounded the absolute business. Had an auto 420G until recently, always wondered what it'd be like with a manual box. Pretty fucking amazing car as it was tbf. Not as good as a decent S.1 XJ but then neither was anything else for twenty years or so. Personally I'd paint it all to match but whatever.Just hope it stays away from the oval,I've seen too many thus wasted.

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 3 of 12

Volvo Car 760 2.8 1990 66,000 miles | eBay

'Don't forget to ask your wife, girlfriend, lover etc before bidding'

Fat man with dreadful taste in motors seeks new bird. Must have GSOH, HBOL and like mopeds and Swedish cars.  No Liverpool fans, Tories or fox hunters.

Wife's going up there this week, and she likes the look of those

10 hours ago, Amishtat said:

If that’s still about after Xmas, I might well have a nibble…..