eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

7 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

AARRGGGHH. Why oh why oh why do people always say Robin Reliant, you don't say Fiesta Ford, over Viva Vauxhall, so why do people say Robin Reliant? 

I refer my learned friend to Page 1, rant 1 of the Grumpy Thread.....

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Potential bargain Vauxhall Mo no van

Picture 4 of 6

Vauxhall movano lwb high roof 3.5cdti | eBay

That's been for sale for a while, he knocks a couple of hundred quid off every time it's relisted.  Can't see it getting any cheaper than that though, if it wasn't so far away I'd be buying it to keep the Innocenti in over the winter...

1 minute ago, wuvvum said:

That's been for sale for a while, he knocks a couple of hundred quid off every time it's relisted.  Can't see it getting any cheaper than that though, if it wasn't so far away I'd be buying it to keep the Innocenti in over the winter...

Have you not got a bike you can whizz up there on then drive it home? They're like a cave inside these things.

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Have you not got a bike you can whizz up there on then drive it home? They're like a cave inside these things.

Bit far to go on the Mobylette and that's the only bike that's road legal at the moment.  I could go up on the train but that gets expensive and they're on strike this weekend anyway.

Currently cheap and rather sexy (except the seats)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185680651440?hash=item2b3b6de4b0:g:q4MAAOSwq3ljiMN5&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoF6G2e5%2BIl37Wf3%2BSoUBH0aFv6C8fxzlprOvdg79KfcvAEGdqehVnwGen2DSJCmCwHEfJZLtIz37zenEY%2FGxjgdphVxrSVpnKA1ErU9GxTI%2Fw19kkOplT1q5Pq5FXN3KRviJ8rBaae1ecazI%2Bzb1YwgUV9CDdxAXAn8NUfIooxjgeeM7QfdGfhl5lwKWi69aV09EfrqV4LWyQge5DLLsX9I%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR4q

Posted 23 hours ago

In 1982 there was a What Car? group test that claimed to be of all the car anyone could possibly need, it was 2.0L Granada, Rover 2000 and , I think, a Renault 20 and a Saab 900. It could have been a CX or 505. But you get the idea, big enough, fast enough for everyday use but cheap enough to run.

@NorfolkNWeigh I don’t think they were far off in this statement, the  Granada is a great car but the Rover is now more affordable and not a bad runner up. If it stays cheap get it bought 😀

Picture 1 of 8
Picture 2 of 8

4 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Fuck a duck, that's exactly like the one I had when I was 18 - major want.  I could buy that and then buy the Movano to bring it home in!

It'd be a shame to waste all that room in the back, you might just as well nip to Cheshire and buy a highly desirable* Keeway Superlightheavy 125 on the way home.