eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 1 of 11

2017 17 SSANGYONG RODIUS TURISMO SE 1 OWNER FULL DEALER SERVICE HISTORY 7 SEATS | eBay

Fascinating* fact of the day: Ssangyong Turismo SE is an anagram of 'Rusty minges soon as'

9 hours ago, stendec said:

1957 Chevrolet Belair £15,650

"does require welding mainly to passenger floor and some on the drivers side floor and spare wheel tub"

E8B305DE-2A46-4962-9B99-6F3E5FBAF33E.thumb.jpeg.ec033e1188983989b67f63e70264bef8.jpeg

Squashed photo Looks more like a Vauxhall Victor F series , although I believe it was supposed in reality to to some extent. ( the Vauxhall was designed to look like the Chevy not the other way round)

Product photo of 1984 FIAT 131 supermirafiori

'

Sad sale of my 131 2.0 twincam It's blue with light coloured interior. Most of an MOT While I've had it my dad and I have fitted new caliper, new rear cylinders new rear shoes and brake springs. It had the cambelt replaced by us about 2 months ago New plugs and ignition timing corrected I've done 4 wheel alignment on it at work and replaced a few bulbs and upgraded the headlamp bulbs. It has Bluetooth radio with handsfree built in. Central locking, electric windows and power steering all work and I have 2 sets of keys. It's really solid underneath to the point the MOT tester wanted to buy it as he said it was a "bloody miracle" It's been previously painted and rust stains are just starting to come through with a few bubbles but it's very good for 38 years old. Starts spot on everytime, sounds nice, goes like stink and has 4 good Goodyear tyres Really don't want to sell it as I've been using it as my daily and it brings a smile to my face every day but Im skint. '

(£5,000)

Facebook MarketPlace

Another Austin 3 litre - £2,500

"One of the last 100 built.  Has been off the road for around 6 years , sills are all good , inner wings all good , although she’s mot exempt , it will not need any welding if you did decide to mot."

Thankfully (i) I don't have a spare £2.5k and (ii) it's at the other end of the UK as otherwise I'm stupid enough to buy it!

40D958F8-CD93-4EEC-B3D5-F2B34CF46DFD.thumb.jpeg.dd1273684829c9c321907716662a03b0.jpeg