eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 minutes ago, grogee said:

Is it for sale?

Nah. It's not worth much. Lhd and a shed, in both meanings. Going to chuck some money at the bodywork next month to tidy* it up a bit and run it till it, or I, go to the scrapyard in the sky. Apart from that I like it because it's as base as you can get so not much to go wrong. I've had it twenty two years and I've got a bit attached to it and it gets a lot of looks. Mostly the Wtf is that heap kind.

2 hours ago, cort16 said:

@dome @davehedgehog31 said I should tag you in this and that you'd be a disappointment to the grand nation of Scotland if you didn't buy it and let it immediately ruin your life.

313339044_3378192715796215_5928988563173

313362591_3378185445796942_5719480754602

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/535224241769135

Eep.

Good job I've just put a deposit on a bright* red Italian sports* car or I'd have been adding this to my list of bad decisions.

1 hour ago, puddlethumper said:

Nah. It's not worth much. Lhd and a shed, in both meanings. Going to chuck some money at the bodywork next month to tidy* it up a bit and run it till it, or I, go to the scrapyard in the sky. Apart from that I like it because it's as base as you can get so not much to go wrong. I've had it twenty two years and I've got a bit attached to it and it gets a lot of looks. Mostly the Wtf is that heap kind.

Well may the wind be in her sails, sir. XUD or pez?

22 hours ago, Schaefft said:

If you don't mind the base model spec of this one, this might be the cheapest way of getting an incredibly low mileage W140 onto your drive. No rusty front wings either!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3315780778672851/

Absolutely would if I didn't have mine already.

Screenshot_2022-10-27-22-36-51-513-edit_com.facebook.katana~2.jpg

Ali barber flying carpet floor mats !