eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

A potentially cheap, but also a equally potentially a money hole...C4 Corvette!

Picture 3 of 12

Has 0 paperwork, was taken as a trade in and apparently never had any paperwork. It does apparently run fine though, so if you can manage to register it, MOT* it and don't mind the rough bodywork and hope it's not hiding anything really bad mechanically ...a cheap way into Corvette ownership. *Or spend 4 years then MOT exempt it...

Would look great, running it as it is (Paint the roof to match though) and surely loads of fun as well! 

Yours for a fiver under £4k!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175421308940?hash=item28d7ecc00c:g:ZNcAAOSwy4hjKFSG&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoFm7aNDPHANvRmQzquaSaTCJaMYcqfjgdzA275c1nLZx3AHssfeRTWqaaTIceTft8Kyl1DNJK719fYgTSG%2BH2E%2Fe46JORVyGj%2BWTFrDXCSutYCSDJ45CX3M4hVXho24w22pmgYrYxilmekPNEI%2FTyGeQtwLGL32E4Pxd8My%2FVQY8JcV7YR8Q7x6zYcEkHjuSWF3PKDPBYMbJ6H3MrgOIRsM%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6b7m47tYA

10 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Brings back memories of having to cut out and re-use the old Voith Transmission oil cooler fittings when changing Transmission pipes, as unlike the rest of the world Voith designed their own fittings. We managed to get hold of one and ended up copying it in the end, was some bizarre Fine metric thread with a 60degree cone on a 1” tail

13 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Quadrophenia: a film about people who have shit, smoky, slow old motors that never seem to go over 45mph or change gear properly desperately trying to reach the coast before their mobile rust machine breaks down.

Picture 1 of 12

vw t25 transporter Air-cooled Doka pickup crewcab | eBay

I suppose you could chuck the scooters in the back. Beats riding them.

Bedford CF camper. Only one image.

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265899656636

bodywork in good condition just had an MOT test but failed on brakes I have them repaired but it still has an imbalance on the rear fed up with now spent too much on it......MOT and Tax exempt in March 2023 

That is good I do not plan on using it until next year. Sod repairing the brakes then.