eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Ahh, the OAP car dealers in Goole, the gift that keeps on giving. 

Thought I hadn't seen their shit for a while, sounds like they're winding things down quelle surprise what a shame..

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/ghastly-horrific-vile-but-cheap-new-09-ka-1-25-reduced-to-the-last-price-595/1440182693?

Ghastly, Horrific, Vile BUT CHEAP New 09 Ka 1-25 REDUCED to the last price £595

New Shape KA £595 No Offers, I usually advertise most of our Part Exchanges Nowadays as theres always someone for a Cheap fixer-upper to make a few quid on or as in last week we saw Ukrainians collecting 4WDs that had come in part exchange being promptly commandeered for the War effort back home to which I was glad to contribute to, Im losing money on these purchases either because Ive bought them blind in an auctions and when they have arrived they have wanted too much preparation costs to make any profit on or that they have come in part exchange to us and the workshop is too busy to get on with the work required, this little Ka was bought in the North East at an auctions where it was declared a finance repossession ( should have known to have left it as they are never right arent repos, clearly theres something wrong with them to prompt the owner to stop paying for them? ) Anyway it sounded cheap and so I bid on the car to fill a transporter up heading south, on arrival I could have been sick, what a festering heap of steamy SSHHH it is, worse than that Jim I took it around the carpark with a whine from the gearbox as loud as anything Ive ever heard, SSHHHH even worse was the fact NO Paperwork came with the car!! So lets just consider this, its an 09 New shape Ka with MOT Jan 23, starts, drives, whines and stops just like your lass does! you put up with her dontcha? So you can put up with this Noisy gearbox and buy yourself a Cheap Runner ** Box out of knacker yard £70, Clutch is fine so you dont need to change it, a 15 yr old could easily change a box in one of these, get him or her ( Wokes ) interested in mechanicals NOW, heard it on the radio other day that mechanics can earn up to 40k a year, 40 friggin k, in 1969 when I started my apprenticeship I went home with £5 a week! I dont even consider myself a daft old Git and yet here I am being astounded at how monetary values have changed, cannot get my head around how second hand car prices have shot up although the poor quality of choice is clearly evident from the amount of cars that need re-building after we have purchased them ** DRIVES AWAY but for how long it will continue to do so is anyones guess, you wanna risk it thats up to you because when you have paid your £595 NO OFFERS C.ash payment its yours forever and ever without comebacks, see it Quickly in DownTown Goole DN14 5AS 01405 800911 or 01405 800931 ** No Messages answered ** ID must be supplied ** Spares or Repairs ONLY ** delivery arranged anywhere nationwide ** NO OFFERS at ALL **

AM/FM Stereo; Safety Belt Pretensioners

Opening Hours:
Mo: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tu: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
We: 10:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Th: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fr: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sa: 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Su: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM

Why buy from us?
* Honesty, Trustworthy OAP pensioners who just want to spread JOY amongst Car & Van Buyers
* Old fashioned Courtesy with Straight talking Yorkshire born & bred Deals, tha buys it or tha doesnt
* Delivery nationwide by our mature Two Daves who’ll move heaven & earth to get the car to you quickly
* All Debit/Credit & Charge Cards taken, VISA, Mastercards, AMEX, DINERS, BACS, CASH
* Established in 1969~50 years Diamond Jubilee Year of trading Me & the Missus all over Yorkshire

s-l800(1).webp.524f10e2d51aa3e1d39551bb02fd3ebf.webp

Really do need to try a 600 at some point. This one's not quite the same as my dad's old one, but looks good all the same...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202209129669753

Image 1 of 3