eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 minutes ago, cort16 said:

They either have holes drilled through the blocks or have had their oil systems filled with epoxy resin,

I saw an earlier post about the holes in the blocks. What is the reasoning for the disabling of the engines with this or epoxy in them? 

I’m not in the market for a fuzzmobile, just curious as to the wastefulness. Or maybe it isn’t: are the engines pretty knackered, they know it and actually trying to prevent someone buying and then re-selling on as fully working with minimum repair*?

20 minutes ago, goosey said:

Any more info ?

I need to know more

It’s because these are the engines that have been exploding and bursting into flames under police use  scenarios . 
 I believe the police don’t want the liability of selling these to the public and the same happening so they’re either running drills straight through the engines or filling them with epoxy so nothing of the engine can be used .

Apparently replacement engines are unobtanium . A friend of a friend apparently bought some cheap to rent out as static film props .

19 hours ago, Poweredbyhopealone said:

The exhaust goes through the cab! (I think)

Explain that to your MOT man.

Effectively what you used to get with the heater on  old air cooled VWs and Fiats. OK the exhaust went into another tube just in front of 2mm of metal dashboard but not much to protect you from CO poisoning.

The way the pick up part is angled, makes it look like it’s a tipper.

14 hours ago, Soundwave said:

I absolutely *heart* this. It's the spitting image of one my dad had when I was growing up, same colour exterior and interior, plus the same engine. His was an L plate, though. Rear arches are pretty shabby mind, and it's got a fair few minor bits on the MOT. I don't need another car, I have too many already - must keep telling myself this.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/802872944069134

May be an image of car and outdoors

... although I'm not sure what the CD stickers are all about, don't they usually denote diplomatic immunity? Fairly certain R600 drivers don't have that.

Lots of issues with that number plate. Stuck over another.. Numbers and letters aren’t even and the 8 is upside down, and I think the 9 is an upside down 6.. though I’m not a number plate font designer 😂

What even makes someone go to the painters and ask for a picture of a girl with sideways tits having a spray tan from the star of Bethlehem?

Image 2 - Suzuki AP50 A50P Moped 1976 with pedals

Suzuki AP50 A50P Moped 1976 with pedals | eBay

Or go for a game of beach volley ball and end up getting her knockers sprayed blue?

Image 1 - Suzuki AP50 A50P Moped 1976 with pedals