eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, sierraman said:

It doesn’t look a bad price, it’s clearly not fell into the hands of some absolute fool as it’s not got the obligatory chrome arches and Irish plate. 

Looks okay for the price but there's probably still plenty of hidden grot. Likely weldathon in 2020 looking at history. This one went for £1420 today & my seasoned XJ-S snout reckons it's not too far from an MOT.  I was almost tempted to put in a cheeky bid. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/jaguar-xjs-5-3-v12-/275433509219?nma=true&si=Ce%2FIulAszSs2gCh93I8nIUWDaN0%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

xjs.jpg

11 hours ago, meggersdog said:

This is a bag of shit I know. But aren't these Polo Classics meant to have squarer headlamps with straight bonnet leading edges? Or am I thinking of its Derby fore-runner? It somehow looks odd as a saloon with the breadvan front end.

The first picture should always be the best picture

Image 1 - Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4

At least two of them look to have pissed themselves and at least one is having a full on whitey.  Does you make you wonder what sort of car is being sold here. Let's find out...

Image 4 - Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4

Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4 | eBay

Whoops!

4 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

The first picture should always be the best picture

Image 1 - Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4

At least two of them look to have pissed themselves and at least one is having a full on whitey.  Does you make you wonder what sort of car is being sold here. Let's find out...

Image 4 - Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4

Vauxhall Corsa sxi 1.4 | eBay

Whoops!

Bootle? Buyer beware.