eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

19 hours ago, 11001010 said:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/d/wayland-1978-chevy-g30-santana-170-lil/7514106765.html

The Coach is a Santana 170 that originally came with a full fiberglass top. Well that blew off in transport so we came up with the masterpiece that you see here today.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Another YT "star"

If you want the  whole vid. here is the link.

https://youtu.be/iC3V35X45OM

12 minutes ago, New POD said:

But they are shit.  I sold one 22 years ago for 250 quid to a bloke who bought it just to take his dog to the beach.  It was shit. 

Ours wasn't. 1984 breadvan bought second hand in the late 80s. Sold in 1994 when we bought a new Micra. According to the DVLA it lasted until 2004.

On 26/08/2022 at 16:46, SteersWithThrottle said:

Doesn't that horrid Twizzy thing lean into corners at least? I'd imagine this is more like a less stable version of a Reliant 3-wheeler

I don't believe that the Twizy leans, are you thinking of the Carver One? They are an entirely different beast, petrol engined for one (although an electric version has been vapourware for years).

1 hour ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

I don't believe that the Twizy leans, are you thinking of the Carver One? They are an entirely different beast, petrol engined for one (although an electric version has been vapourware for years).

The Twizy is basically an electric quad bike, it doesn’t lean. There are two main versions capable of 45 or 80 km/h , so presumably the faster one is allowed on a motorway. The lower powered one can be driven by 14 year olds in France and other European countries.

Frighteningly they made an F1 inspired model with 97bhp!

8 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

The Twizy is basically an electric quad bike, it doesn’t lean. There are two main versions capable of 45 or 80 km/h , so presumably the faster one is allowed on a motorway. The lower powered one can be driven by 14 year olds in France and other European countries.

Frighteningly they made an F1 inspired model with 97bhp!

Yep yep, not a Twizzy, had to google to remind myself what they are. The thing I've been seeing driving around here that I thought was one, isn't, obviously. It isn't a carver either, it has two wheels at the front, and is open at the sides. That Twizzy at least looks like it has less of a side profile to get caught by the wind.