eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 25/08/2022 at 14:09, wesacosa said:

I like the colour combo on this. Must've been Vauxhall's top car in '92. Spectral Blue with grey interior. Rear arches are far better than most because they've been nursed a lot, but they've still 'addit m8! 

18 hours ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

Fuck my old boots, what happens if you want to go round a corner at more than 1mph? It looks like it'd fall over in a stiff breeze, I bet overtaking an artic on the motorway is a bigger adrenaline rush than a fast jet doing an NOE run through a city centre

To be fair it looks as great* as a Twizzy. In Europe  these cannot go on our equivalent to UK motorways they are sans permis. Knowing that the UK has no vehicle classed as sans permis I am now wondering if the UK does allow these on the high speed roads. If they do it will be as mad as a smart motorway.

1 hour ago, Remspoor said:

To be fair it looks as great* as a Twizzy. In Europe  these cannot go on our equivalent to UK motorways they are sans permis. Knowing that the UK has no vehicle classed as sans permis I am now wondering if the UK does allow these on the high speed roads. If they do it will be as mad as a smart motorway.

Doesn't that horrid Twizzy thing lean into corners at least? I'd imagine this is more like a less stable version of a Reliant 3-wheeler

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/d/wasilla-fire-trucks/7525672990.html

2 vintage fire trucks. 1 1984 Seagrave Pumper and 1 1976 American LaFrance Snorkle. Refurbish them or part them out.
$5000.00 each or best offer. Located at the Transportation Museum near Wasilla. Call  show contact infoto schedule an appointment to inspect the machines. If there is not answer, leave a message and we'll get back to you.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg