eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16 hours ago, Flat4 said:

Anyone near Romford able to give this the once over?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nissan-bassara-2.4-lpg-petrol-/1440235120

On paper, it looks ideal for us - 7 seater, with tow bar and LPG but I'm sure it been doing the rounds on eBay and was last on Gumtree for double the price....how fucked is that box???

This was advertised at £1000 a while back with a fucked box. It didn't sell for a month or so, it was then readvertised with less aggressive wording about the gearbox. Looks like this guy bought it and has stuck with the softer wording

I would be steering clear

16 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

Memories of a college mate's absolutely identical one (minus a drink induced  the roof dent). Four up being thrashed through the Milton Keynes roundabout maze after a fellow back seat passenger gave the internationally recognised hand gesture for 'wanker' to the tail gating truck driver.  Cue a very British and therefore utterly shit re-enactment of Duel as a loaded Astra 1.3 was found to be wholly ill-suited to a drag race with a lightly loaded 7.5 tonner. 

I bought this car in November 1993, and it has always been garaged and has not been out in the rain since 1995, I am selling because I have trouble getting out of it (I am in my 82nd year) it had a new clutch within the last 1000 miles. It has a hood which has not been fitted for the last 25 yrs

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/996566097686918/

292530606_5341177005904128_7609034321347

5 hours ago, leafsprung said:

Memories of a college mate's absolutely identical one (minus a drink induced  the roof dent). Four up being thrashed through the Milton Keynes roundabout maze after a fellow back seat passenger gave the internationally recognised hand gesture for 'wanker' to the tail gating truck driver.  Cue a very British and therefore utterly shit re-enactment of Duel as a loaded Astra 1.3 was found to be wholly ill-suited to a drag race with a lightly loaded 7.5 tonner. 

buswanker-wanker.gif

23 hours ago, 3VOM said:

3 hours ago, Rust Collector said:

That's the stuff of my most wildly perverted dreams there.

Doesn't seem bad value at £995, they were about the same price in the same condition out in Slovakia when I was looking last.

Indeed,  and look at this picture. 

1972-wartburg-353-tourist-6300b042c1b00.jpg.614d97b8ff17307831f667e3359fc255.jpg

That's a field I'd like to look around.