eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I know this has been on here before, but the price has now dropped to £900 BIN.

s-l1600.jpg

An actual glider, complete with trailer, for nine hundred quid.  If my garden were larger I would be finding it very hard to resist.

It’s great as a garden ornament but I wouldn’t fancy going airborne in it, if the model gliders I had in my youth were anything to go by! 

On 8/15/2022 at 8:09 PM, Cavcraft said:

I wonder if there's a Spitfire somewhere with a painting of a Lambretta smoking its tits off down the side?

Image 1 - Lambretta S2 1961.186cc(125)

Lambretta S2 1961.186cc(125) | eBay

That one's been for sale for months. The sale didn't originally include the 'unique' sidepanels either.

When I asked him a couple of questions prior to buying my own Series 2, he didn't have much of a clue, despite owning it for a decade. All a bit odd. 

Chevy MonteCarlo: the cheapskate’s Cadillac Eldorado.  This would be perfect* for my 7 mile commute (to the pub and back). That would be about 2 litres of petrol which is about the price of a good pint of ale. No rear brakes, but no mot needed so no problem. 
1F6B93FE-E66E-4578-BB7B-DDCF4992E10A.thumb.jpeg.87e86d473150b93b39dcbb280f374a69.jpeg

Also dissapointingly no column shifter. Was there ever a more down-market “luxury” interior? 
2CAD1A19-EB13-4A94-88CF-BF613DC9A6A3.thumb.jpeg.8bb5411eaa269e1eadf701714ff430a1.jpeghttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204069817272

14 hours ago, bigstraight6 said:

It’s great as a garden ornament but I wouldn’t fancy going airborne in it, if the model gliders I had in my youth were anything to go by! 

I was wondering if someone could just buy it and have a go (get someone else to tow it across a field to get it airborne), or is that not allowed these days?

s-l500.png

Nissan primera gt SR20 JDM SALOON p11 low miles MOT fail spares or repairs | eBay

It's a shame there's very few of this shape of Primera left knocking about, even the mingebag models were great cars.

Thankfully, though, there thousands and thousands of these sexy bastards still about.

Image 1 - Vauxhall Vectra CDTI 1.9 Beige

Vauxhall Vectra CDTI 1.9 Beige | eBay

'We are in Shropshire.  Supposedly the town of Ellesmere Port was a trade supply route to/from Ellesmere, where coal copper and iron were transported. I reckon that's absolute bollocks, tbh, as the only things anyone ever fucking imported from Ellesmere Port were  Columbian dancing powder, a plastic scouse accent,  some of those people who shuffle in public and park their mobility scooters outside Wetherspoons, plus scores of pregnant teenagers. Oh, and the Vauxhall bastarding Viva' 

5 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

'Panama Snatch' sounds like a fanny disease.

7 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

That sold for £7400! I admit it's niche but that must be the best value thing I've seen in a very very long time. I've no idea what you could do with it as there is no drivers seat,  perhaps you could sit in the back and drive it from the remote control.

But the amount of kit on it is incredible, it must have cost an absolute fortune new. I'm tempted to start my own rebel army.