eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Image 1 - 1990 Ford TRANSIT 120 POPULAR  Diesel Manual

1990 Ford TRANSIT 120 POPULAR Diesel Manual | eBay

'All original except rear carpeted' 

Image 8 - 1990 Ford TRANSIT 120 POPULAR  Diesel Manual

Funny how nobody can recall them having over-sprayed seats from the factory though, M8.

6 hours ago, Wibble said:

Not long after I bought my Senator, a guy stopped by to say hello as he had a Senator too and wanted me to join the club. His was an ex-police 24v and we went to look at another for sale locally. He hit 150mph on the slip road to join the M4! Calibrated speedo like this one. He had another mate with a civilian spec one and the three of us did three abreast down the M4 from Bristol to Reading at 120mph. I bottled it at that speed and eased off but a great, if illegal memory!

144 before I bottled it in my senator. Miss that car ALOT.

8 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

I may be thick.... but what's the point????

She was just an innocent lady who happens to live at the address the fake seller is giving out. 
When I was speaking to her, we think the idea is people from further afield would be sending deposits to him to “secure” the car. It’s local folks who just went to see if it was real first that turned up and rang her doorbell. 

Possible brave pills required.....or if you're @richykitchy you already carry your testes in a wheelbarrow....£345 so far, no reserve XM https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325297613192?hash=item4bbd3fa988:g:lU0AAOSwMFpi8B48Image 1 - Citroen XM Hatchback 2.0 Turbo VSXFAITH YOU LACK... DISTURBING I FIND IT... LEGENDARY IT WILL BE, IN HELL, YOUR SUFFERING.... -DARTH PINHEADIUS | image tagged in hellraiser,star wars,darth vader,pinhead,lack of faith disturbing,suffering will be legendary | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Mmmm, don't really like the S2, but it's a VSX trim (which isn't too bad), it's a KV plate (geek points for a Citroen from the late 90s), got CCC sticker and OEM mudflaps so makes the right noises.

Go for it. Not me, but someone else....get it done!

Before I collapse this is pretty much the perfect Senator. 3.0 24V manual (ex-plod), except for one teeny thing.
It seems to be as rotten as a pear. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295135082073?hash=item44b76bf659:g:h7gAAOSwHVJi7BQU#vi-desc-maincntr

Image 1 - Vauxhall Senator B 3.0 24v manual ex police parts car Rare GSI3000

Definitely a great parts donor for someone planning a manual conversion. Even with that being the case though I'm surprised that this will sell for close to a grand. I guess the cavalier alloys and maybe car are worth a good chunk, too?

16 hours ago, outlaw118 said:

Jaaaaaag looks nice currently £510RNM, Bolton, which is close to @sporty-shite... just sayin'.....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394198058902?hash=item5bc8090796:g:yAoAAOSw27Ri4Y~s

Image 1 - 1998 Jaguar XKR 4.0 LTR Supercharged 2dr Auto Coupe Petrol Automatic Pre-Owned

That is nice, but I know my bollocks are nowhere near big enough! 

Things you don't see much any more, part one: Ford Cortina convertible.

Image 2 - 1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels

Things you don't see much anymore, part two:  Martin and that Scottish bird off 'Homes Under The  Hammer' having a canoodle to act as a decoy whilst Liam Gallagher attempts to steal the front wheel. 

Image 8 - 1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels

1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels | eBay

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Things you don't see much any more, part one: Ford Cortina convertible.

Image 2 - 1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels

Things you don't see much anymore, part two:  Martin and that Scottish bird off 'Homes Under The  Hammer' having a canoodle to act as a decoy whilst Liam Gallagher attempts to steal the front wheel. 

Image 8 - 1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels

1963 ford consul cortina convertible 1500 With LOTUS steels | eBay

The seats in that are really odd I wonder what they're out of. 

s-l1600.jpg