eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 8/7/2022 at 9:12 PM, Dan29 said:

1996 Peugeot 306 Estate 1.9 TD - needs welding and some other stuff - £350 - Swadlincote https://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/222477/1996-peugeot-306-estate-swadlincote

5b840c9ccc9f.jpg

Ideal for a 205 td conversion. 

Why people buy a second hand engine for £150 and try and bodge the rest in I'll never understand. 

Every engine conversion I've ever done has come from a running car and each one has worked first time pretty much everytime. 

See so many unfinished projects for sale as they've tried to penny pinch buying stuff piecemeal. 

Direct swaps are of course different. 

Image 3 - Ford transit motorhome camper campervan van

Looking for the matches, M8?

Ford transit motorhome camper campervan van | eBay

'We've looked after her and she's looked after us'

U WOT M8 | Know Your Meme

'While travelling in the Netherlands, she broke down in April'

U WOT M8 | Know Your Meme

'Not wanting to get her fixed in a country where we didn’t speak the language - we had her repatriated'

Ginger hair? Freckles? Pale skin? This kids going to be too popular at  school. Can you level the playing field a bit?' - Parents to hairdresser :  r/blunderyears

'After replacing the battery she is back in action and runs perfectly'

U WOT M8 - quickmeme

Me neither.

Fiat 1400 Cabriolet by Bertone 1950 for sale
Amazing barn-find. Very sound condition but for restauration. Maybe the only surviving model of this St-Léger design by Giovanni Michelotti.

https://www.postwarclassic.com/238561-fiat-1400-cabriolet-by-bertone-1950-for-sale

fiat-1400-1950-1959.jpg

fiat-1400-1950-1959.jpg

Image 4 - Mercedes S500 V8 petrol ulez free

Mercedes S500 V8 petrol ulez free | eBay

Having bought a sodding dreadful example of one of these last year, it's an experience I'd not like to repeat. But probably will.

Spotted this while out on a walk. It's cosmetically rough as arseholes, had a bit of sparkly stick action on its last mot.... but a car with 5 months test for this price is pretty good going!

In the Coleshill area if anyone is interested. Not mine, nor am I associated with whoever is selling. 

20220810_202256.jpg

20220810_202320.jpg

3 hours ago, D.E said:

That's so nice. The 4.2 A8 is the most impressive car I've ever driven (and the thirstiest). Absolutely effortless cruising at silly speeds (oh yeah, it's also the fastest I've ever been in a car...). I sort of figure you should only buy one if you're prepared to lose the entire purchase price at any moment when it inevitably goes wrong in a major way, but if I had a couple of grand lying around for 'fun' and I could afford to run it I'd love that. Not sure how much I trust the vendor who reckons it 'has a bit of rust' though.

2 minutes ago, barrett said:

That's so nice. The 4.2 A8 is the most impressive car I've ever driven (and the thirstiest). Absolutely effortless cruising at silly speeds (oh yeah, it's also the fastest I've ever been in a car...). I sort of figure you should only buy one if you're prepared to lose the entire purchase price at any moment when it inevitably goes wrong in a major way, but if I had a couple of grand lying around for 'fun' and I could afford to run it I'd love that. Not sure how much I trust the vendor who reckons it 'has a bit of rust' though.

Seller might be unaware that the cars body is Aluminium, unless the subframe has rotted out...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/693203078374231

spacer.png

Would somebody bring me a new pair of pants please, these ones are no good anymore...

Way out of my budget, but this is pretty much the the ultimate vehicle for my perverse estate fetish.