eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Spotted this while out on a walk. It's cosmetically rough as arseholes, had a bit of sparkly stick action on its last mot.... but a car with 5 months test for this price is pretty good going!

In the Coleshill area if anyone is interested. Not mine, nor am I associated with whoever is selling. 

20220810_202256.jpg

20220810_202320.jpg

3 hours ago, D.E said:

That's so nice. The 4.2 A8 is the most impressive car I've ever driven (and the thirstiest). Absolutely effortless cruising at silly speeds (oh yeah, it's also the fastest I've ever been in a car...). I sort of figure you should only buy one if you're prepared to lose the entire purchase price at any moment when it inevitably goes wrong in a major way, but if I had a couple of grand lying around for 'fun' and I could afford to run it I'd love that. Not sure how much I trust the vendor who reckons it 'has a bit of rust' though.

2 minutes ago, barrett said:

That's so nice. The 4.2 A8 is the most impressive car I've ever driven (and the thirstiest). Absolutely effortless cruising at silly speeds (oh yeah, it's also the fastest I've ever been in a car...). I sort of figure you should only buy one if you're prepared to lose the entire purchase price at any moment when it inevitably goes wrong in a major way, but if I had a couple of grand lying around for 'fun' and I could afford to run it I'd love that. Not sure how much I trust the vendor who reckons it 'has a bit of rust' though.

Seller might be unaware that the cars body is Aluminium, unless the subframe has rotted out...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/693203078374231

spacer.png

Would somebody bring me a new pair of pants please, these ones are no good anymore...

Way out of my budget, but this is pretty much the the ultimate vehicle for my perverse estate fetish.

13 minutes ago, Rust Collector said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1375297812994602

spacer.png

I've been looking for people carriers for a bit, and this has just popped up. I love it.

Isn't there a tidy Pontiac equivalent of this lurking within our parish?

There is, and this one is owned by a serial chod owner on FB (Alex). One of the best minivans out there.

Extremely rare Toyota Corolla Ceres which appears to be in excellent condition (and probably has one of the most desirable engines):

No photo description available.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1020716335277111/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A6d4d4648-1c13-4b11-b3cf-4ba99a3b47e7

Just get rid of the black wheels.

A31081AC-6339-48DE-B88A-FACC810E3D8D.thumb.png.ba9740eaf6e91a008c17f46eafdd7cf1.png

0CB7034C-C192-4960-81B8-7DCA315F5423.thumb.webp.e9f09a5b7146472349255b079aea508f.webp

FD3AA257-D2E0-4359-BF11-A139F5544DA2.thumb.png.682f6528155338971d24f9f3b97b756d.png

£700 Mini that has floors - It’s a con. But what if it’s not, but what if it’s not. I saw this when it had been listed only 1 hour, surely it’s a fake… But what if it’s not. The Profile is real, what harm in a message - it’ll probably be in garbled English and demands for deposits or clicking links… But what if it’s not. The seller replies, says he’s inundated and is available for viewings, gives an address and that’s real. 15 mins away, Streetview shows cars under tarps, looks plausible… But what if it’s not. I jump in the Sierra, he’s not asked anything of me he can con me on, maybe I’ll be stabbed, but it’s worth it for a £700 Mini… but what if it’s not…

There is no Mini…of course there isn’t. 
(But there is a rather distressed lady at that address who has been sending gullible car nerds away from her home all evening)

🤣

8 hours ago, D.E said:

I've got a steering wheel here for one of these if someone fancies a challenge... 😂

Tricycle FORK SAIL featuring some pretty epic LACK APPEALImage 41 - Reliant robin 3 wheelerAlso 

scuff on bumpers. However this common amongst all 3 wheelers as I believe they were gel coated.   

No M9, the scuff come from a fair percentage of owners either being giffers. 99p start, Owestry, which sounds suspiciously Welsh. 
Although I failed GCE Geography and I can't be arsed to look it up.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155115163695?hash=item241d95902f:g:wNQAAOSwZFBi9WQg