eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16 hours ago, meggersdog said:

That is a fantastic eBay find, I hope whoever buys it leaves it as is.

4 hours ago, vaughant said:

MOT tester with a coke habit? And not the drinking kind either. Or maybe a drink habit? 

Mate of mine lost it all to the evil white powder, by the end he was passing cars that weren't even in his garage to start with just to clear debts. Had his comeuppance and he won't be testing cars ever again. 

We've all got our problems, tester could be in debt, it could be a mate who he owes a favour too etc etc. 

Not condoning it for one minute but it happens in all walks of life, whether we want to see it or not but it does, everyone has a price or can crack. 

I suppose it could be a drug-addicted MoT tester living a double life and selling bent tests to fund his crippling habit, or it could be that the apparently very minor list of fails which seems to be about an afternoon's work to fix were taken care of and then the car was re-tested and gained a legit MoT? We'll never know!!

On 8/2/2022 at 5:25 AM, Cavcraft said:

Image 1 - Customised Honda Cub 125cc Feet Forward streamliner with roof.

Customised Honda Cub 125cc Feet Forward streamliner with roof. | eBay

It's got a pull (and electric) start 125 engine and he (or she) has been over the alps on it. Just missing a side car for Barbara_Cartland_dog.

Beat me to it! 😂

8 hours ago, barrett said:

I suppose it could be a drug-addicted MoT tester living a double life and selling bent tests to fund his crippling habit, or it could be that the apparently very minor list of fails which seems to be about an afternoon's work to fix were taken care of and then the car was re-tested and gained a legit MoT? We'll never know!!

I agree, didn't look that bad to me really but it obviously got someone on here upset about it 😂😂😂

Just saying that I do know someone that exact thing happened to. The mrs even used to work for him in the office, in fact that's how we met, he was a lovely chap but fucked it all up due to the fast living lifestyle of coke, cossies and chicks. 

Sadly after a few years of that he was driving a fucked £100 micra k11 and living back with his mum in his old bedroom. 

He got royally fucked over by a copper as well,  her son bought a car off one of the boys "blind moted" by my mate, a saxo vtr from memory when they were £5-600 things. 

The boy took it out uninsured and hit a tree at silly speeds injuring a passenger as he ran from the scene. 

Mummy sorted out the no insurance by claiming it was an "admin error" on her behalf, something to do with banking, which quickly got corrected, and then tried to say that he only crashed because the car had a split cv boot which caused the gearbox to lock up and send the car into a spin 🤔🤔🤔🤔

My mate pretty much got bummed from plod for that as he'd given it a clean pass not checking his computer when it had failed a few days earlier on a number of minor items including said cv boot. 

Luckily for him the car was assessed and local cctv footage proved the loon had been nailing it everywhere just before the crash so they "didn't continue with any further investigations" but he was fucked after that, got raided a few months later and they found old bike frames that were stolen, cars out the front full of red, drugs (although later proven they were so cut that they didn't bother charging him 😂😂😂), mots not tying up with correct times and so on. 

Not good and he's never recovered from it. 

In fact he got in touch with me a few years ago asking if he could work on my cossie for free as he "really missed" them and that he'd just had a new garage built where I could store it "not far from his house". Yeah OK, you're not going to sell that to settle a debt the day I drop it off are you? I knew he was still into it but he didn't have his cashcow of free bent mots anymore. 

Never spoke or heard from him again. 

VW Golf in Spain 3000€ year 2004

https://www.milanuncios.com/volkswagen-de-segunda-mano/volkswagen-golf-459585321.htm

Descripción: En perfecta condiciones itv recien pasada de mecanica impecable revisiones y aceites al dia wasaap 625199640

Tranlsation: In perfect condition itv  (MOT) recently passed mechanics impeccable revisions and oils to the day wasaap 625199640

This is perfect?🤔

image.png.00b53224c8bceab616338fbff1188bf9.png