eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

45 minutes ago, cort16 said:

Whilst I admire the craftsmanship that goes into creating something like this I can’t help but ask why? A lot of work to end up with something uglier and less practical than the traveller it was based on. 

2 minutes ago, wheel nut said:

Whilst I admire the craftsmanship that goes into creating something like this I can’t help but ask why? A lot of work to end up with something uglier and less practical than the traveller it was based on. 

Yup, it does beg the question. It does nothing for me.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115466240407?hash=item1ae2530197:g:LXgAAOSwIrpi0rZ4

FD505B35-E208-41F5-97BC-BBADCF687439.thumb.jpeg.6ee0fe34594949823ddc2eb91bbaa7c2.jpeg

Still registered as a mini which apparently is ok because of amount of mini components included. I’m not convinced…. Surely if you don’t keep the monocoque body shell  then you can’t keep the same ID.

However, I approve of the sellers choice of wheels for the Marina in the background.

@barrettand I went to view this earlier today

Screenshot_20220717-143556_Chrome.thumb.jpg.557e4bbf7e10dc986065400456e11087.jpg

it has been for sale a month or so now and I have been uhmming and aahing pretty much every day since.  Decided if it was as good as it sounded I was going to have it and worry about what to do with all my other needy cars later

It was totally original and not messaged with and pretty straight and clean but sadly head won over heart and it was just too much for me to buy, have delivered, recommission and then think about sorting out the crusty bits and the paint, plus parking it outside after so long in a garage didn't seem the right thing to do.   Bit of a shame really as I had pretty much talked myself into buying it over the last week or so

Good to meet you anyway, Barrett and thanks for taking a look at it with me

This is a 5 min walk from me, but I’m not brave enough to spend actual money on it. If anyone wants the car let me know, it’s got great potential and only had 2 owners, e300 diesel auto

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/mercedes-benz-300d-e-class-w124/1437317975?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

A501B587-1BCD-44F2-A102-FBC2DFEBAAE2.jpeg