eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

14 minutes ago, busmansholiday said:

No, read what some prat at the DVLA have put down as it's make...

Oh the typo in the model field! 

Sorry for being a bit thick I just sort of assumed thats what the Opel version of the Vaxhuall Frontera was called! 

in my defence I was distracted by thoughts of Osram lightbulbs as per above...

but that typo will have been done by the MOT man not the DVLA, the DVLA model system, works via a coded system, so its almost  impossible to have a typo in the model field, unless the decoding lookup table itself is wrong

but this vehicle was registered as an Opel with No DTP Model code, so the MOT would of been free to enter whatever into the DVSA's database

but all the V5c will say is "OPEL" and thats it :) 

Nice outside the bingo shot of this 240 auto. Looks like a nice car.

s-l800.webp

She's not happy though he promised they'd go for a happy meal and he's pissing around taking these pictures.

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

https://www.gumtree.com/p/volvo/volvo-240-saloon-1989-automatic-1986-cc-4-doors/1437036560

3 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

Alright no need to show off 🤣 

looks a fine example that. Don’t think I’ve EVER seen a mk2 CDi in anything other than grey. (With the exception of one gold one)

but looking at the picture of the engine bay, it’s not got the relay mine has….. how odd. 

17 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204033138586?hash=item2f81529f9a%3Ag%3A1NsAAOSw8IBiyrB5&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkHdv0vdM0%2BDdSTVie9P%2BtTsRB74IS78ocdxVQLlY4yNvkRbN9sc8497%2FMyORdaR901292ND39%2Foj2a1Ps%2FSHs7scPVFtB5YYFgkmA3%2Fx5CLNd9jZq0zsSVykKyWha5ZrsjqXvfOzPd8KZ4U5M1Qm30cUI%2BWywCwVuV17Ihrdr%2FEzBcQ3mRqM0XZ1UDhIks4VOg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR7aZrJ69YA&LH_Auction=1

724852268_s-l400(2).jpg.6ff95a4945f27647288c7217ad841d9f.jpg

"Car runs and drives superb, however whilst carrying out replacing injector seals my torx bit flew into the injector bore and into the pot.

Car hasn’t been started so everything is still fine, it simply needs the torx bit removing and the car is fine.

Will try to fish it out but if not then it will need head removing to gain access for which I don’t have the time. If I manage to remove it I may end the auction and remove from sale.

Such a shame as only bought a week ago as a second car and as I said drives and shifts really well and I would be using it as we speak if not for this freak accident."

Why would you say, "I'll try and fish it out" when a few hours with some wire and a magnet will settle that question one way or the other? Then, you might be able to sell it as a runner. 

Perhaps with the glow plug out and an endoscope it would be possible to fiddle it out. You could turn the engine SLOWLY by hand to help 'find' the torx bit too

Short MOT, but nothing horrific on its recent test history. Actually seems reasonably priced too, the VAG scene tax seems to have missed this one. Possible ULEZ casualty.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202207117672998

Image 4 of 6

3 hours ago, sutty2006 said:

Alright no need to show off 🤣 

looks a fine example that. Don’t think I’ve EVER seen a mk2 CDi in anything other than grey. (With the exception of one gold one)

but looking at the picture of the engine bay, it’s not got the relay mine has….. how odd. 

That one is 2.0 not 2.2 probably why it doesn't have the relay ?

Also i used to own a light green CDi