eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 minute ago, Flat4 said:

Please don't hate me but I actually love that colour! And the bronze wheels....but WTF is that chandelier all about??? 😆

The chandelier made me laugh. It's a cool colour but I'd prefer it darker and glossy myself.

44 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

The chandelier made me laugh. It's a cool colour but I'd prefer it darker and glossy myself.

the Chandelier is proper LOLs

especially such that it appears to be fitted with automotive H4 or H7 head lamp bulbs

as thats 55W a pop and I see at least 4 bulbs there at least, so thats a draw of 18 amps, if not more

the spindly taped together wiring is going to have a fun time with that LOL

(not to mention the fire hazard the lamps themselves pose given how hot a halogen lamp runs)

21 hours ago, MrBiscuits said:

T series - the one that always leaked oil from the head gasket. 

Can't imagine it was very lively or economical dragging a Disco around

I don't think there is an economical way of dragging a Disco around. I had one as a company car for a while in the late 90s, with the TDi300 lump, and I used to average 8-9mpg on a motorway run.

On 6/29/2022 at 12:38 PM, Austat said:

The good news is the bonnet hasn't rusted because it is aluminium, the roof because it is grp, the bumpers because they are stainless steel and the glass because it is glass. The rest is expensive to replace - ask me how I know :)

1 hour ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

I don't think there is an economical way of dragging a Disco around. I had one as a company car for a while in the late 90s, with the TDi300 lump, and I used to average 8-9mpg on a motorway run.

Must have had a hole in the tank!  My 300 Tdi used to do a solid 29/30mpg everywhere.  Wish I hadn't sold it, but the rust was creeping in :(