eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 6/20/2022 at 1:26 PM, barrett said:

Argh! MY previously-spotted used-to-live-around-the-corner Estelle is now for sale on marketplace!!!

289190436_3226570817612017_6735199069782

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/435285711748028/

Up for a not unreasonable £2k, but I do wonder what I could have got it for last year if I'd left a note on it, as planned (assuming it's changed hands since then). Also, one owner and 30k! I wish I had some money because it looks great. It's also exactly one year younger than I am.

Made contact with the seller and started playing around with Shipley quotes . Even asked the Mrs if she fancied a weekend in Brighton

Please somebody buy this before I do something silly . I don't even have time to work on the current needy fleet

14 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Be like @JJ0063, only with four wheel drive.

I call BS on that being awd or 4wd, too low and too cheap...

OK I wuz wrong....

Transit 125 T350 Awd
Model Detail Tdci 125 4WD L2H2 MWB

Not really Autoshite but this seems like incredible value.  Just 5000, absolute bargain if you calculate per lb. These things really were built to a high standard in comparison with most American stuff.

1965 Chrysler imperial crown (low miles, great condition). For Sale (picture 3 of 10)

1965 Chrysler imperial crown (low miles, great condition). For Sale (carandclassic.com)

18 hours ago, 11001010 said:

Hmm, mk2 front on a mk1, it's usually the other way round, like my green one with a mk1 front on a mk2. 

That's about £2600. Decent ones are starting to go up now though prices still seem to be a bit all over the place. 

4 hours ago, wesacosa said:

Made contact with the seller and started playing around with Shipley quotes . Even asked the Mrs if she fancied a weekend in Brighton

Please somebody buy this before I do something silly . I don't even have time to work on the current needy fleet

Yay! At that price I don't think you'll have to prevaricate for long before somebody else buys it. It won't be me unfortunately which is why I'd rather you bought it. 

16 minutes ago, Yoss said:

Yay! At that price I don't think you'll have to prevaricate for long before somebody else buys it. It won't be me unfortunately which is why I'd rather you bought it. 

yeah I wondered if it was dodgy or rotten for £2k.  Trouble is by time I can get to Brighton to see it , its likely to be gone 

3 hours ago, cort1977 said:

Not really Autoshite but this seems like incredible value.  Just 5000, absolute bargain if you calculate per lb. These things really were built to a high standard in comparison with most American stuff.

1965 Chrysler imperial crown (low miles, great condition). For Sale (picture 3 of 10)

1965 Chrysler imperial crown (low miles, great condition). For Sale (carandclassic.com)

Seen this on FB marketplace for a while now and thought the same. Pretty sure the description previously said the engine overheated though. Hard to tell if that would be an easy fix or whether things are f*cked. Imperials are generally undervalued though.

Image 1 - 1987 RENAULT TRAFIC HDS CAMPER VAN 90K MILES EXCELLENT RUNNER SPARES OR REPAIRS

1987 RENAULT TRAFIC HDS CAMPER VAN 90K MILES EXCELLENT RUNNER SPARES OR REPAIRS | eBay

'We make educated decisions on the part-ex or ex-fleet vehicles we buy, unlike gambling with stock from auctions'

The last MOT suggests differently, M8.

Inspired by the travels of  @lesapandre:

€1000 Master petrol bowser. Would have paid for itself if I'd filled it up two years ago...

949221270_CiterneMaster.thumb.jpg.c476d04967d600d5931fbfb8684eec07.jpg

https://www.leboncoin.fr/utilitaires/2157278203.htm

5000 mile petrol Master. Check out the crew seating.

15424264_Masterrouge.jpg.eef52ce5d7758b6393e0da5223177396.jpg

2042455068_Masterseat.jpg.ff09bcc53412ec640be8c6b108a171dc.jpg

https://www.leboncoin.fr/utilitaires/2171082250.htm