eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Hats off to the vendor of this Iv*co for taking the time to carefully depict exactly what'll happen to it on the bonnet

Image 1 - Iveco Eurocargo 75E16K 3.9 Diesel  2013 Model

Iveco Eurocargo 75E16K 3.9 Diesel 2013 Model | eBay

7 hours ago, Nyphur said:

@SiC any good for the runaround you mentioned you were after, or too old?

This was something I was bidding on. Looking at his history, it previously finished on eBay at £1770. Unfortunately it looks like the auction was pulled early as presumably sold out of eBay. 

Pretty much exactly what I am after. For £800 odd more than that Fabia, you get a whole lot more modern car for your money. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115422420135

13 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

Thats tempting. I wonder what engine it has in it.

*Edit* Says 875 when I look online. Might not though. 

Loks amazing doesn't it. I reckon it's not been touched for 30 years by the look of it, so seems likely it would still have the 875 in, no? And don't those bits on the pass seat look Impy to you (you know more than I do in that respect)? Doesn't seem like loads of money to me for such an un-messed with example.

2 hours ago, SiC said:

This was something I was bidding on. Looking at his history, it previously finished on eBay at £1770. Unfortunately it looks like the auction was pulled early as presumably sold out of eBay. 

Pretty much exactly what I am after. For £800 odd more than that Fabia, you get a whole lot more modern car for your money. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115422420135

Those Ibizas do seem pretty cheap for what they are, considering their popularity I still see them as 3 grand cars, especially when MK5 Polos are still firmly above £3k and from the same platform

37 minutes ago, barrett said:

Loks amazing doesn't it. I reckon it's not been touched for 30 years by the look of it, so seems likely it would still have the 875 in, no? And don't those bits on the pass seat look Impy to you (you know more than I do in that respect)? Doesn't seem like loads of money to me for such an un-messed with example.

Yeah, looks like a block and head not attached to each other to me. 

There's a nearly completed one for £10k in Facebook though that looks good value for money. Probably cheaper than this in the long run. Can't find the link at the moment. 

2 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Didn't think they were doing EST conversions that early, Farnham were the ford EST convertors, but there were quite a few coach builders still around at that time. So could've been one of many.

Sure, but the only online references are to those 3 door ones. Flanks look so different on that 5dr. Wasn't there another coachbuilder, between those 2? 

On 6/18/2022 at 6:41 PM, sdkrc said:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1996-mercedes-220d-manual-4-door-saloon/1435303496

£1195 is the new £695. Get out of the way old man, it's the inflation train and no one's driving

Screenshot_2022-06-18-18-40-21-56_d729ab80d3e27b5d0fac359b8b5ee13d.thumb.jpg.679c7a4711b0bb2e1708ec065d7f6dd8.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-18-18-40-36-31_d729ab80d3e27b5d0fac359b8b5ee13d.jpg

I'm not so sure, it's a derv in excellent condition, under 100k (just) and looks reasonable VALU to me even pre pandemic. 

Someone was selling a petrol one on here that didn't look that great for around the same a few months ago. 

8 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Those Ibizas do seem pretty cheap for what they are, considering their popularity I still see them as 3 grand cars, especially when MK5 Polos are still firmly above £3k and from the same platform

Polos are a bit like the Golf. They have a wide demographic that know the name and what they look like. Whether it's your first driver, granny or even family who doesn't care about cars but wants small vehicle. Thus demand always us high. The Fabia have their own following too. 

However with the Ibiza, they are aimed at the young market who wants a "sporty" first car. When they can get insurance to move away from a lackluster, humdrum engine, they do. So most other buyers must forget about them.

That's sort of the reasons I figure why they aren't worth much. Like this one I saw come up and took a good few days to sell:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/591199772288188/

Bit too far for me to see it, so didn't. But looked a decent modern car for not a lot. 

Argh! MY previously-spotted used-to-live-around-the-corner Estelle is now for sale on marketplace!!!

289190436_3226570817612017_6735199069782

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/435285711748028/

Up for a not unreasonable £2k, but I do wonder what I could have got it for last year if I'd left a note on it, as planned (assuming it's changed hands since then). Also, one owner and 30k! I wish I had some money because it looks great. It's also exactly one year younger than I am.

2 minutes ago, cort16 said:

For sale picture of the week goes to..

I'd be interested to hear if anyone who doesn't or hasn't live in Scotland can figure out the description. 

289409076_5029949347073631_3100073000632

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/428962365754269

Cars got an oil leak as the boi a got it off got wrong sealer fir sump plate easy fix long mot 18 20v turbo every thing works sep the cd player no got the code for it

"The car has an oil leak as the previous owner used the wrong seal for the sump, however repairing this will be easy. It has a long MOT, 1.8 20 valve turbo engine. Everything works except the CD player as I unfortunately do not have the code to activate it."

8 minutes ago, horriblemercedes said:

Cars got an oil leak as the boi a got it off got wrong sealer fir sump plate easy fix long mot 18 20v turbo every thing works sep the cd player no got the code for it

"The car has an oil leak as the previous owner used the wrong seal for the sump, however repairing this will be easy. It has a long MOT, 1.8 20 valve turbo engine. Everything works except the CD player as I unfortunately do not have the code to activate it."

Well done you win a virtual bag of highland toffees.