eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

This Fiat looks rather lovely - I have no idea why it's in the parts section.

s-l1600.jpg

That's amazing and not even that expensive for what a thoroughly looked after car with plenty of loving work gone into it. 

There's probably idiots trying to sell Pandas that have been rusting in a barn for more than this. 

That Ritmo is absolutely brilliant, but what a shame the interior has had that non-original retrim in weird pleather. Surely that should be cloth (most models) or disgusting slippery vinyl for the absolute base model. Re-trimmed cars never look good. I reckon anyone who puts 'euro plates' on an old car can't be trusted on matters of taste, so it's not a surprise... but still, looked so good until I got to the inside pics. :(

How ace is this?

Image 5 - Astral scout 900s mini caravan 4 berth vintage classic retro 1972 vgc + awning

Astral scout 900s mini caravan 4 berth vintage classic retro 1972 vgc + awning | eBay

Not a chintzy bit of wanky bunting or Cath Kidston old bollocks anywhere near it.

Want to keep BP afloat... how about this petrol Fabia?

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

https://www.gumtree.com/p/skoda/skoda-fabia-estate-2002-manual-1984-cc-5-doors/1434452250

Probably fucked. But ERMAHGERD it's a 2.0. That'll make you look (like a candidate for a) hip (replacement) and down with da kidz, dunnit.

5 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Want to keep BP afloat... how about this petrol Fabia?

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

https://www.gumtree.com/p/skoda/skoda-fabia-estate-2002-manual-1984-cc-5-doors/1434452250

Probably fucked. But ERMAHGERD it's a 2.0. That'll make you look (like a candidate for a) hip (replacement) and down with da kidz, dunnit.

"There is a problem with the Catalyst Converter and the car is making noise due to this fault" 

Just say it's been pinched, ffs 

26 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

cool... so me spending less than £150 turning my £700 van into a tin tent will mean I can sell for squillions......but i dont have the live laugh fart sticker....so only worth £99,999