eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

14 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

No EML? Bulb must have went. :D

I know that is a common problem with them, but my grandpa has had his 02 Bora SE TDI 100 for about 10/11 years and has never put a foot wrong, he bought it on about 80/90k miles it is now on 147k miles, it has only needed tyres, brakes, usual service bits and a belt tensioner, we also have new front wings to go on when the weather bucks up

It is also so comfy with the velour seats, I get a bad back in my parents 2017 Insignia but not in my grandpa's Bora, or my 2002 Seat Ibiza

Image 2 - Iveco Daily 2009 Camper van

Iveco Daily 2009 Camper van | eBay

'Clocks show 168 miles but don’t know if it is true mileage!'

Spiderman-Wearing-Tony-Glasses-iPhone-Wallpaper - iPhone Wallpapers |  Spiderman, Best marvel characters, Black panther marvel

IVECO DAILY 35S12 LWB - Check MOT history (check-mot.service.gov.uk)

Date tested: 17th May 2022

Mileage: 164,338 miles

Solve jigsaw puzzles online - Iron Man

Date tested: 18th April 2017

Mileage: 240,356 miles 

Captain America" actor hopes Marvel fans "don't hate me too much"

Verdict:

Image 3 - Iveco Daily 2009 Camper van

On 6/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, Braddon81 said:

Sadly there are hardly any standard cars left - and those that tend to be kept relatively unmolested are the very few remaining TI's or Lotus cars.  I'd love a Petula Clarke spec white 1.6 S with stainless bumpers and green check interior - but those are nigh on extinct and any tidy barn finds are quickly snuffled up by the rally boys who'll easily pay 10k for a really nice car.  To seek out a tidy Ti it might be worth joing one of the Sunbeam Avenger clubs - good cars tend to be quietly traded without ever being offered on to the open market.

Thanks, shall definitely have a look when I have the money. I take it the chances of returning a rallied one to road spec are zilch

3 hours ago, Skcat said:

Is It me or has the autoshite grade cars kind of simmered down in the last month or so? I see some great examples above however on the whole (on forum and off) it kind of feels people are hanging on too what they have. 

Probably because no fecker has any money anymore, by the time they've paid the electric and fuel bills...