eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 minutes ago, D.E said:

You almost can't tell he resprayed both sides and the bonnet with rattle cans.*

https://www.gumtree.com/p/volkswagen/volkswagen-polo-hatchback-2010-manual-1198-cc-5-doors/1433691540

s-l800.webp

s-l800.webp

Fill a drunk man's bladder with paint and leave him to piss all over that and you'd still get a better finish....

"we have owned for 3 years" 

"In the three years we owned it, we only changed a tyre and headlight bulb" 

"was last service 3 years ago"

Erm, is that meant to be a selling point!? Because I don't think it is!

"Very well cared for" - fucking liar! 

If you're after an EP3 Civic that's had literally zero maintenance for the last 3 years and a budget of £1700, you're in luck! 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2005-honda-civic-16-executive-automatic-excellent-conditon/1433687294?

image.png.cdcf7b72e20ddf6b24b7d015dde523c8.png

22 hours ago, vaughant said:

Ooooh that's a cracker. 

We're looking to move to Europe in the next 2 years or so, most likely Spain or Portugal. Is it still the case out there that you can buy a car from anywhere in the bloc and re-register it quite easily? 

A friend of mine used to do this frequently as he reckoned older cars were way cheaper in Germany than in Portugal where he lived. As he worked offshore he'd simply fly into Germany from the rig, but the pre-agreed car and drive it home over a few days/sometimes "a 1'nner" depending upon where in Germany it was but I've lost touch with him. 

I have updated your question about a possible move to Spain. If you go to live there then post about importing a car. It can be done, but with a lot of paperwork.