eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, Soundwave said:

Lovely-looking 800 Coupe, with a V6 to boot.

Less lovely-looking is the MOT fail sheet...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/735454097882292

No photo description available.

Photos look suspiciously not recent, but that fail doesn't sound awful. Is the sexy coupe styling and V6 noise worth £675 and a welding marathon to me... Hmmmm.... :)

8 hours ago, barrett said:

SOMEBODY SAVE THIS!

281729928_5277829238921493_2660119337996

Not that easy to tell but from the limited pics it doesn't look too bad, and the interior is great. 55k on the clock. Catford, £350. Really deserves a second chance.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/996480277676901/

Why don't you save it? To busy bathing your goldfish?

Lost count how many cars I've saved Inc from scrap yards over the years ,& returned to the road.

21 minutes ago, morrisoxide said:

Nice shabby Anglia.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.3a2680475972708f8a9649eb80f8c375.jpg

Best Spit Out Drink GIFs | Gfycat

I LOL'd when I first saw that, but having read the advert it now just seems overpriced rather than laughable.  For one thing it's a 123E which are rarer and more desirable than a 105E, and for another thing there can't be many one-owner cars of that age left.

1 hour ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Why don't you save it? To busy bathing your goldfish?

Lost count how many cars I've saved Inc from scrap yards over the years ,& returned to the road.

I don't have £350 to buy it, any way to transport it, anywhere to put it or even the most basic skills to fix a car, let alone recommission one that's been off the road for ages. Apart from that I'd be the perfect custodian. Just thought I'd flag up a rare car that's in danger of being broken up in case any other Shiter was tempted but hey ho, won't make that mistake in future *shrugs*