eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, cort16 said:

Misery spec 530d. It's just a shame it doesn't have wheel trims.  It looks like a good one actually 

s-l800.webp

I think that interior might be out of a facelift E39 the cloth early interiors are more velour.

s-l800.webp

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-530d-manual-extensive-service-history/1432389332

I think these are Fabric "Rattan" seats, which are one step up from the basic cloth interior. I had them as sport seats in my '96 originally.

6 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

I think these are Fabric "Rattan" seats, which are one step up from the basic cloth interior. I had them as sport seats in my '96 originally.

I do like a cloth sports  seat in a bmw my old e28 had blue cloth sports seats.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/black-canyon-city-1975-monte-carlo/7477862974.html

$3200

75 Monte Carlo, Custom Cloud, Rolls Royce conversion. Restoration or custom project. This is a 1975 production kit
installed by the manufacturer in 1974-75. If you're not familiar with these, search "Custom Cloud" online for the history and details. Trunk lid and 1/4s are overlays bonded on, nose is fiberglass.  

This is a base Monte Carlo with power steering, brakes, and a/c. No power windows, locks, seat, or tilt column. Some one shaved the doors, but I have the removed parts. I think that's why the windows are out, so you can open the doors.

Windows and all related parts are there. No motor, trans or radiator. Only body damage is the right door from over opening, shown. and without windows the rear floors rusty. Trunk trough rusted, replacement part included. all 4 turbine hubcaps too.
Selling as I have too many projects and I'm old and retired. No energy and no time left!!?? Clean notarized AZ title.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg