eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Just now, Schaefft said:

Takes a special person to collect these, and an even more special person to think anyone would pay FIFTEEN grand for them.

Yeah, especially since several of them are being discribed as rolling shells. Apart from that: he'll have to find someone who wants (and is able to store) a lot of ten cars...

31 minutes ago, D.E said:

Ooh, I thought somebody was selling my car for a second. I had to look out the window to make sure it was still there. Its actually a bit bASer than mine, looks lovely from the very small photos though. Apart from the wheels which are far too bright silver and need toning down a little. 

Cheap Corsa.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204255005322

We are pleases ro offer for sale this bargaon Vauxhall Corsa ,

very low mikes

d08.png

Anyway... it's even almost colour co-ordinated with a bairn version of Mike Wazowski.

0473fd04e0774f8ab843c7d8e6b856dc.jpg

16 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

6N Polo - £495 

Not quite sure what the game is with this, assuming the reg is T695 KLF then it's out of MOT since Sept 21, apparently has 9k miles + 52k miles, not sure where he's got 130,000 from. Also, its definitely not a 2005!

If you're looking for a 6N polo there aren't that many left, so if it all checks out and there's just a few mistakes on the advert it might be a good'un. Sounds like it's been well looked after anyway

1212839324_Screenshot_20220507-2056132.thumb.png.1a45fb56899607056858c956cfbeacf4.png

I preferred the Galaxie. If you want to burn a million quid, this is not the car for you