eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, D.E said:

Also some dentage. Been by the sea judging by the Fat Willy's Surf Shack/Sex Wax sticker bombs. 

But if it was closer I'd be tempted for a project. Presumably the head gasket is really easy* on these. 

Nice roll cage, too.  

Screenshot_20220430-105052.png

Look at the fucking state of this 190e.

I do not object to the window louvre it is the wet paint look (black dulux?), wrong offset w210 alloys, tinted lenses, DTM back box and dukes of hazard smoke screen shot that grinds my gears. It has (had) 122bhp (34 years ago) not 400 FFS.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mercedes-benz/1988-black-mercedes-benz-190-classic-2.0-automatic-with-mot-for-repair-/1431392007

190fucked.jpg

1 hour ago, grogee said:

Also some dentage. Been by the sea judging by the Fat Willy's Surf Shack/Sex Wax sticker bombs. 

But if it was closer I'd be tempted for a project. Presumably the head gasket is really easy* on these. 

Nice roll cage, too.  

Screenshot_20220430-105052.png

I really like Cinqs and Seis (the non-Sporting ones as well), but yes the head gasket is one of the weak points of them. Still, every time I see a Sporting or early bASe Cinq for sale I am a bit tempted...

4 minutes ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Check for rust on the earlier Honda jazz's, they like to go on the sills. Though it's a 20 year old car now so I think it can be forgiven, just worth bearing in mind 

We've had 3 of them. Personally I'd be more concerned about the gearbox bearing as it's a mk.1. It's what forced us to p/x our '04 Jazz for a newer one.

12 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

We've had 3 of them. Personally I'd be more concerned about the gearbox bearing as it's a mk.1. It's what forced us to p/x our '04 Jazz for a newer one.

I would have said gearbox bearings but to be honest I think they would have all had them done by now if they were going to fail given their age