eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Just now, RoverFolkUs said:

Nigh on 175k out of a 6v 1.2!? That's got to be a record, they're normally flagging by 120k if they havent eaten their valves by then!

It's quite impressive. Could be on a second engine, mind you. I know a guy on Briskoda who swapped the engine on his OH's 12v one at 170k-ish. :)

11 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Do you still own this? If yes, what do you have in mind?

I was really hoping for a straight swap for a Toyota Corona hard-top. Failing that, I'm just gonna let the auction run and see what happens. Seems to be a bit of interest already and it's cracked the £500 mark so I'll be happy with whatever the outcome is as that's all it owes me.

1 hour ago, barrett said:

I was really hoping for a straight swap for a Toyota Corona hard-top. Failing that, I'm just gonna let the auction run and see what happens. Seems to be a bit of interest already and it's cracked the £500 mark so I'll be happy with whatever the outcome is as that's all it owes me.

Haha well, I'm asking as I would need the cats for the catless 728i. And if the car is Aspen silver there would be used for the front wings as well.

I had a 740 like this and it was bloody lovely. 2.3 engine with manual box, heated seats too.  My impression of owning it was something incredibly well made 

image.thumb.png.ed8ea4c22dce5a3d24134f3b4a7ef089.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194984883420?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pO_h6UUfQte&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=y9xs1hiVQ9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY