eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

13 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Seen it on Ebay before, interesting that its still so cheap. Shame about the jack damage, that takes a bit of effort to sort again as I doubt its just the fender thats damaged there.

That might be what's putting people off.  Doesn't bother me.  Train up to Whitehaven, pre-booked MoT this end, WCPGW?

When I were a lad Savacentre (big-ass Sainsburys) in Oldbury had one of these in this colour in the store full of ballons and some sort of competition to guess how many balloons were inside, can't remember if the car was the prize but I bloody loved the look of it and I still have an unreasonable amount of lust for them now. Someone please buy it so I don't!

2111635210_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.1ceb26ef4022d4058af13b08ec932302.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203884270440?hash=item2f78731368:g:TA4AAOSwFb9iQZu4

7 hours ago, JackThrust said:

When I were a lad Savacentre (big-ass Sainsburys) in Oldbury had one of these in this colour in the store full of ballons and some sort of competition to guess how many balloons were inside, can't remember if the car was the prize but I bloody loved the look of it and I still have an unreasonable amount of lust for them now. Someone please buy it so I don't!

2111635210_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.1ceb26ef4022d4058af13b08ec932302.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203884270440?hash=item2f78731368:g:TA4AAOSwFb9iQZu4

They've only had it a few days, was sold by a friend of mine a week or so back.  He bought it off a retired English teacher who moved to France 10 years ago  and took it with him, my friend got it shipped here just before Christmas and only got it UK plates a few weeks ago..

It's a fun little thing.