eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, D.E said:

Beige, with brown plastic and orange seats. That is... perfect.

https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/auto-s/oldtimers/m1822454856-innocenti-mille-nlauto-1982-50pk

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Ooh, that's lovely.  And it's the SWB version with the big block 993cc engine so it should be a fair bit quicker than mine.  It seems to be sitting a bit low at the front though mind...

3 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Strongly considering buying that for its interior, but I can't deal with having another car on my books :(

what you want to do is buy it, have it shipped to the FoD, bring down your P6 as well, and then see if all of us can swap a P6 interior in just 1 weekend :) 

but ooof im not sure the shiteverse could handle you having 2 Brown P6 V8s like this, it would be very epic however :) 

Fiat X1/9 on Marketplace, Colchester, Essex

"The time has come to part with my X1/9. Due to ongoing health issues I won't be able to complete it, so regrettably it has to go.
First year of import, Serie Speciale model, originally a 1300, but a previous owner put a Strada 1600 Twincam in, mileage unknown, as the original engine blew. I have sourced every missing part, mainly trim and have had components blasted and powder coated. The coolant system has been completely upgraded and refurbished. The list of spares is comprehensive, with duplicates in some cases. Rust to front nosecone, floorplans (new pans included). Paint chips and marks. Haven't started it in almost 2 years, but turns easily. Worth a small fortune in spares alone, but I'd like to see it back on the road. 
Offers invited."

FiatX19.1.thumb.jpg.188d75d07c1f1d45d1709dea9a027f8a.jpg

FiatX19.2.thumb.jpg.b10ca3bad0cbb5e21edfce99ab6c1195.jpg

FiatX19.3.thumb.jpg.5395dc232d8b6e70f213fd8bffe4eca7.jpg

FiatX19.4.thumb.jpg.22cd4abcaaaed220c15fa0faa0b3dc6b.jpg

1 hour ago, horriblemercedes said:

I know that P6 brakes are a pain in the arse, but what is the problem with them?

They're inboard at the back for a start, which makes any operation 5 times more difficult than it would on a regular setup.

6 hours ago, cort16 said:

They're inboard at the back for a start, which makes any operation 5 times more difficult than it would on a regular setup.

Is that one of those 'not actually that big a problem' problems? The discs are inboard on the front on the DS but the pads are massive and unlikely to need changing with the sort of mileage a classic car does.

3 minutes ago, DSdriver said:

Is that one of those 'not actually that big a problem' problems? The discs are inboard on the front on the DS but the pads are massive and unlikely to need changing with the sort of mileage a classic car does.

I have owned a p6 but  luckily never had to deal with  the brakes . Others on here haven’t been so lucky and I’m sure can give more details