eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

18 minutes ago, D.E said:

This is looking seriously good for a 200k+ mile car, even the interior as far as I can tell: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194897391961?hash=item2d60ca3159:g:HuQAAOSwarJiJOwH

s-l1600.jpg

"Every works apart from the boot central locking"

The central locking doesn't unlock the boot on these, you have to use the key. There is a "bodge" to overcome this using bits of wire, scotchlocks and a degree of luck.

22 minutes ago, D.E said:

This is looking seriously good for a 200k+ mile car, even the interior as far as I can tell: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194897391961?hash=item2d60ca3159:g:HuQAAOSwarJiJOwH

s-l1600.jpg

Justified & Ancient reg too!

3 hours ago, wuvvum said:

@RayMK Need any bits?

s-l1600.jpg

No, but thanks for asking.  There's only a handful of those MK3/4 Regals left. Although my MKVl shares a very similar engine and transmission, the screen and interior are completely different.  Mine still looks very pretty from 10ft+ but has not moved for months because my son has stuffed the garage with motorcycles (Honda NC750x and a Suzuki SV650S). I'm probably going to sell my Regal this year. I seem to remember threatening to sell it in previous years...

Edited by RayMK
Roman numeral trouble

On 3/7/2022 at 6:33 PM, grogee said:

Very nice. Strangely appealing even though a Connoisseur SE would be my choice. My 45 was a Club, maybe that's why I like it 

Isn't Classic the bASe spec though with Club being somewhere in the middle? Whichever it is, it still has cloth upholstery for ultimate misery 😁

17 minutes ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Very nice. Strangely appealing even though a Connoisseur SE would be my choice. My 45 was a Club, maybe that's why I like it 

Isn't Classic the bASe spec though with Club being somewhere in the middle? Whichever it is, it still has cloth upholstery for ultimate misery 😁

It may well be, the Rover naming convention was Byzantine. 

It does look too snazzy for bASe with all that wood. 

I bet it's alright.