eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, Yoss said:

T reg but with non airbag steering wheel. As far I know only very early cars, M, N and possibly a few P regs. This one would definitely have had an airbag. Does anybody know what year they became compulsory? 

I think the old 1989-on Suzuki Swifts never had airbags and they were sold up to 2002. :unsure: @tooSavvy  so it must have been after then. 

3 hours ago, Asimo said:

Airbags are not compulsory on new vehicles.  Just universally fitted.

Well, I never new that, I just assumed they were compulsory when even the basest of base Škodas had them. I guess it got to the point that you had to have them because everyone else had. And you're not going to sell many cars with a zero ncap rating. 

37 minutes ago, Yoss said:

Well, I never new that, I just assumed they were compulsory when even the basest of base Škodas had them. I guess it got to the point that you had to have them because everyone else had. And you're not going to sell many cars with a zero ncap rating. 

Interestingly, the way that they were introduced was campaigning by people in the USA to the Federal Government to add them to the spec for all new bidding for Federal vehicles. 

Having got them, they very quickly showed data with and without airbags for 10000s of vehicles which showed a massive reduction in deaths and serious injuries of federal employees. 

I think they are compulsory in the USA ? 

1 hour ago, Alan_Green said:

The story of these is quite amazing; the bodies were designed and made in Italy by Pininfarina and then shipped over to Detroit (via air freight!) for the addition of the engine and chassis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Allanté

I have many many questions, but I have too much of an erection to care.

Very rare chance to own this unique vehicle, most probably its the only one of its kind in the UK. 2014 M5 with lightweight armor professionally converted abroad in 2018, 2.5cm thick bulletproof glass all around with kevlar door panels, beautifully wrapped in hulk green by wrapart, custom exhaust with stage 1 remap, sport 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224857170490?hash=item345a88223a:g:aN0AAOSwFMFiGehk

EECB15CD-783B-4385-A046-08C4BB0A332E.jpeg

D9328D39-6FFA-4D84-B041-5703F6CEF978.jpeg