eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, grogee said:

Must have leaked a lot of weight - look at how much the springs have relaxed

7 hours ago, wesacosa said:
7 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

This sierra diesel is now £1000. For the love of Christ will someone on here please do an Autoshite and buy the bloody thing?! 

388555C9-5761-459B-9F01-74D2D9215FD2.jpeg

Expand  

Jeez that's a bargain (assuming its not rotten)much want.  Odd as it was advised in London just before Christmas then in Midlands in January.  I was going to look at it London but assumed it had sold

I’ve tried to go and look at this a couple of times but between me and the vendor we’ve never made it work. No DVLA paperwork but you do get a receipt... I suspect it changed hands as semi-unofficial probate based on the Flickr history in London making me suspect it belonged to an old boy now passed. The vendor has a few other interesting things for sale, so I don’t think it’s a scam. 

7 minutes ago, rob88h said:

I’ve tried to go and look at this a couple of times but between me and the vendor we’ve never made it work. No DVLA paperwork but you do get a receipt... I suspect it changed hands as semi-unofficial probate based on the Flickr history in London making me suspect it belonged to an old boy now passed. The vendor has a few other interesting things for sale, so I don’t think it’s a scam. 

yeah sounds plausible, definitely looked like an old boys car on the Flickr stuff.   Tempted myself to be honest, if its not too crusty its probably quite an nice enjoyable project, although Ms W may leave me after the XM slogathon

On 2/23/2022 at 5:51 PM, rob88h said:

This thing is beautiful 😍 

£500, Ilford. Probably on its last MOT, but with test until November it’s not a bad looking prospect! If it’s still for sale when I’m free next Saturday it’ll be on my drive shortly after… Someone please buy it now so I don’t have to test my (weak) willpower. 

9CE8A231-B855-4DD7-B1BF-13D12C1EF69A.jpeg.428e8bedd85eefcc624a71e2b4addca9.jpeg

Alright, own up, who on here bought this beauty, because it’s just got to be one of us!

I was going to pick this up on Saturday and you’ve done me a solid because I need another project like I need a hole in the head I’m crushingly disappointed and massively jealous. It’s headed Southampton bound, so still close enough for dibs/x3 Roffle tickets when it gets here 👍

15 minutes ago, rob88h said:

Alright, own up, who on here bought this beauty, because it’s just got to be one of us!

I was going to pick this up on Saturday and you’ve done me a solid because I need another project like I need a hole in the head I’m crushingly disappointed and massively jealous. It’s headed Southampton bound, so still close enough for dibs/x3 Roffle tickets when it gets here 👍

Fate telling you to get the Sierra ;)