eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 minutes ago, MrGTI6 said:

A £250 Peugeot 106 finished in fifty shades of grey. Long MOT but "cooling system pressurising". Could be a simple fix, or failing that it would make a solid base for a GTI conversion.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeot-106/1425998648

s-l800.thumb.webp.9d64a905c68e16597fabd0fd5697fc7b.webps-l800.webp.f79e8bf4ced032a60500ee4e2095ea20.webp

My inner masochist wants that to be sprayed in mint green or something obnoxious like that.

wonder what variant of Vectra this is:

1998 (S) Vauxhall Vectra B GSI Phase 1 2.5 V6 a/c, cruise and sunroof | eBay

For sale is my Phase 1 Vectra GSI, I have owned it for 6 years.

I am selling it as I have another GSI and I have not really used it since the start of the Covid pandemic.

The GSI is a high spec model as it has both airbags, cruise control and the original Vauxhall factory fitted tilt and slide sunroof.

I had a full service including cambelt, tensioners and water pump etc completed in June 2021 with the aim of using it again but it never happened. The GSI has only covered 31 miles since that service including the drive back from the mot station.

I have the original folder for the GSI that includes all of the manuals and the GSI supplements.

The GSI has service history although I have lost one of my service receipts, the last service was conducted at 106,725 miles. The current mileage is 106,756 miles, I also have some of the old mots

I would like to think it is in really good condition and does not suffer from the usual rust at the rear of the sills and arches.

As you can see from the pictures the GSI is standard and has not been modified.

I refurbished the wheels and fitted new tyres just before the pandemic.

The interior is also in good condition and has the original stereo etc.

I was told by the previous owner that the rear hatchback damage was caused by a 4x4 bull bar.

I would like to think that the GSI would go to an enthusiast to finish the last few bits and pieces and to look after and enjoy it.

I have listed it as an auction so that everybody has a fair chance of bidding.

I have set the reserve at a fair price considering its condition, please do not send any silly offers. 

If the GSI does not sell then I will get the little bits of paintwork fixed and then store it so that it does not get lost as these are now starting to get rare.

Thank you for looking at my GSI and please only bid if you are serious.

1 hour ago, grogee said:

If these are genuine m-parallels, those are worth a grand on their own by now. Also I seriously wondered if there was a town called Castlevania for a moment...

3 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

If these are genuine m-parallels, those are worth a grand on their own by now. Also I seriously wondered if there was a town called Castlevania for a moment...

looking at the rear dish i'd be inclined to say fakelicas