eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, sdkrc said:

I may be about to make an idiot of myself here but I'm utterly confused - is that actually a Hilux?! It's the weirdest bloody Hilux I've ever seen if it is and the overhang is ridiculous but I absolutely love it! Bonkers, what ever it is but I want it.

10 hours ago, garethj said:

A new one on me - long wheelbase MGB which was some kind of conversion kit to make it a 2+2

image.thumb.png.4ea5d905feafcb54af7e73e4cab8f703.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-MGF-B-2-2-conversion-/403139930245?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

What of professional* outfit extends your car by 12" using 2 x 6" scraps of steel? Can you imagine how they've tackled the propshaft....

Screenshot_20220206-091518.png.9a50bd191eb33e2e6cbb7ae405443fd6.png

15 hours ago, Flat4 said:

I may be about to make an idiot of myself here but I'm utterly confused - is that actually a Hilux?! It's the weirdest bloody Hilux I've ever seen if it is and the overhang is ridiculous but I absolutely love it! Bonkers, what ever it is but I want it.

Reminds me of a film called Harold & Maude, an odd quite confusing film about a young boy in love with an older ( very much older) woman.

26 minutes ago, sdkrc said:
  • Gurgel XEF: City car shaped like a saloon, powered by Volkswagen's air-cooled 1.6 engine from the original Beetle. Only one hundred Gurgel XEF were made. It had an unusual three-occupant configuration, with each occupant sitting side-by-side.

From Wikipedia