eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

I would like a Transit like this, but I'm not sure if I would have had exactly this one.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=247155557

That is my favourite era Transit and it looks in surprisingly good shape for something that has been owned by at least one dickhead. 

I think I'd just change the first 'P' to an 'F' and let people ask questions

10 minutes ago, grogee said:

That is my favourite era Transit and it looks in surprisingly good shape for something that has been owned by at least one dickhead. 

Yes these are also my favorite Transit. My father had one and I really like them and they are among the vehicles I really want to own.

They are rare now but this one is also for sale here in Norway. It has lived its whole life in northern Norway so little rust and it was bought early by the fire brigade and poorly painted red. It has been privately owned since 2012 and has only done 68,000 km.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=247034172

I would seriously try to buy this if it had not been winter and Covid. I had to fly up and then drive it home over 2000 km but it would have been worth it.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Yes these are also my favorite Transit. My father had one and I really like them and they are among the vehicles I really want to own.

They are rare now but this one is also for sale here in Norway. It has lived its whole life in northern Norway so little rust and it was bought early by the fire brigade and poorly painted red. It has been privately owned since 2012 and has only done 68,000 km.

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=247034172

I would seriously try to buy this if it had not been winter and Covid. I had to fly up and then drive it home over 2000 km but it would have been worth it.

2000km? That's about 12 miles isn't it. You've let us down, and those excuses just won't wash. 

😉

7 minutes ago, grogee said:

2000km? That's about 12 miles isn't it. You've let us down, and those excuses just won't wash. 

😉

In summer and without problems, I could probably get it home in 4 to 5 days of driving so not too bad. But now it is minus 20 and even colder in northern Norway. And I have lung problems that make it difficult to breathe when it gets too cold and I do not want to take the chance on Covid. It's very annoying.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

In summer and without problems, I could probably get it home in 4 to 5 days of driving so not too bad. But now it is minus 20 and even colder in northern Norway. And I have lung problems that make it difficult to breathe when it gets too cold and I do not want to take the chance on Covid. It's very annoying.

I was being ironic... It doesn't come across well on forums. 

Or in real life. 

Saudi Allroad £995 Cov

I HAVE REAL JOY IN OFFERING TO YOU FOR SALE THIS STUNNING AUDI ALLROAD IN AS YOU CAN SEE LOVELY CONDITION ON THE 2003 53 PLATE WITH JUST 181K ON THE CLOCK.

ALSO MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2003-53-audi-allroad-25-tdi-quattro-auto-16-audi-stamps-sparesrepairs-px-swaps/1424101708?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220203-203930.png

26 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

FFS, please don't tell me the Dutch have started calling everything a barn find too?

Sadly yes. Schuurvondst or, for the potential buyers abroad, barn find. It's usually an excuse to ask silly money for something that's been neglected for a couple of years and requires lots of tlc.

22 hours ago, MisterH said:

I love that right down to the faux leather steering wheel

*Removed image of big mouthed twat from up north as I could cheerfully kick his head in, if a had boots big enough.

6 hours ago, barrett said:

Cheap genuine-looking cla**ic car for somebody? A one-owner Dolomite in Wimbledon

273153748_10223738371501544_545718199861

273123808_10223738371061533_347420964646

Looks like an honest old bus. Quite tempted myself, but no cash as usual

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/456088212667265/

Am a bit tempted, but don't have faceache. An 1850 with str8 panels would be more tempting. Am I dissing this?

15 hours ago, D.E said:

It's still not worth the now reduced asking price; a car that optimistically might cost 20k to restore and be worth perhaps 5k at the end and so rare and obscure no-one will care, and I say that as an ASM admirer.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

I would like a Transit like this, but I'm not sure if I would have had exactly this one.

Galleribilde

https://www.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?finnkode=247155557

I'd have to strip it off mainly because it's on the piss, what a half-arsed job.

9 hours ago, grogee said:

This brings back memories of Scouts when I were a lad. We had an ex-police lwb auto minibus complete with bars on the windows. I remember we weren’t allowed to take it to pit towns because it was the same as the vans that the cops had used during the miners strike or something. I remember wondering how much of an issue this really was being as we were in Essex but still we didn’t take it on annual camp to Nottinghamshire (i.e. the DEEP NORTH) one year. 

We also had a yellow swb crew bus with bench seats along the sides which was good for carting the go karts around, if not transporting actual humans any distance.