eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

43 minutes ago, Dan29 said:

1991  Honda Accord Aerodeck - £850 - Southampton : https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/664286727953974/

May be an image of car and outdoors

Oh yeah I drive past that one every week on my way to the gym, always very clean. (presumably) owner has a 200SX in the right colour that is usually parked in the spot next to it, though I haven't seen the Honda for a while

11 hours ago, inconsistant said:

5 stud started with the 924 turbo in 79. Theres not much choice of alternative wheels for the 4 stud 924 2 litre, converting to 5 stud opens up options for popular fuchs wheels or these (‘cookie cutter’) style wheels from the 944 and other Porsches. 

Thought the 4 stud was 4x108? Plenty of scope.

20 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Assuming it's still available when I drag myself out of bed tomorrow I will go and view it.  I've been fancying another wafty barge for a while - I was thinking of something a bit more economical than that but if I can get it cheap that leaves more money for petrol.

Ace. Then a May roffle?

53 minutes ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Thought the 4 stud was 4x108? Plenty of scope.

Yeah there are options, like Peugeot 205 alloys, but nothing really that 924 owners want to upgrade to particularly.
Doing a 5 stud swap opens up lots of Fuchs & Porsche alloy options, like on the beige one above, which seem to be the desirable ones to fit. 
Porsche owners generally seem to have a very Porsche centric view of cars. 

10 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Assuming it's still available when I drag myself out of bed tomorrow I will go and view it.  I've been fancying another wafty barge for a while - I was thinking of something a bit more economical than that but if I can get it cheap that leaves more money for petrol.

Thats the sort of thing I would  be having palpitations over!

I would send him a message asking for his a/c no. and sort code, then sending him the cash before seeing, saying I’ll be there at 14:00 tomorrow. 

Absolutely wonderful!

10 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I'll have a random when time comes